• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
how does status events triggers? for ex. Rio's perv 100 and 200? She's 200 already, but there wasn't any >100 action yet.

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
how does status events triggers? for ex. Rio's perv 100 and 200? She's 200 already, but there wasn't any >100 action yet.
The event itself triggers automatically, just like affection. But i think if you're affection below 100, there's no additional event occured.

Just make sure you have 100 affection and the perv scene will appear.

Hellrider666

Aug 8, 2017
Hello, i'm having troubles figuring out how to actually have threesome and foursome, even with the guide pinned in the OP. What am I supposed to do when one of the two girl has a bomb next to her portrait ? I'm very confused.

Thanks in advance

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hello, i'm having troubles figuring out how to actually have threesome and foursome, even with the guide pinned in the OP. What am I supposed to do when one of the two girl has a bomb next to her portrait ? I'm very confused.

Thanks in advance
So at the start the game talks about getting caught and most people immediately buy the silence skill to keep from being caught.

So there are a few conditions that need to be met for threesome:
  • Yuri - affection at 100
  • Rio - affection at 100
  • Yuri or Rio - Suspicion >70 (higher is better, as it will happen faster)
  • Yuri and Rio - both in the house (I believe awake as well)
  • Have sex with the girl who's suspicion is lower.
  • Turn off the silence skill
  • Make a lot of noise
If done correctly the bomb will flash then explode. The other sister will walk in and you'll start a threesome.

Foursome conditions:
  • Threesome skill
  • Miyuki affection 100
  • Miyuki suspicion > 70 (higher is better)
  • Miyuki and both girls are in the house (I believe she has to be awake as well)
  • Start a threesome
  • Turn off the silence skill
  • Make a lot of noise
Does that help?

Reactions: rodrik19

yuuy22

Oct 9, 2018
How do i watch the strange video and sketchy dvd? btw it is already late night and I'm in the living room with the tv(tried with it on and off) but the items are still grayed out and unusable, and the rest of the advice on the thread only tells you to wait until late night but doesn't elaborate. Is my game bugged or am I missing something?

KingsRaiden

Engaged Member
Jan 4, 2017
How do i watch the strange video and sketchy dvd? btw it is already late night and I'm in the living room with the tv(tried with it on and off) but the items are still grayed out and unusable, and the rest of the advice on the thread only tells you to wait until late night but doesn't elaborate. Is my game bugged or am I missing something?
Did you find them by fishing?

Walolo

Oct 1, 2017
Do you have the walk around at night skill? If yes then you'll just have to wait till the night comes and then click the night text so that time passes. Choose not to sleep and then go to the tv.

creepyweeb1

Apr 6, 2021
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
the file save isn't appearing for me when I put it in the save folder even though i already restarted the game

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
the file save isn't appearing for me when I put it in the save folder even though i already restarted the game
Thanks for the info. Seems like the game needs the global file too. I updated the post with the file. Please download again.

leproso0413

May 26, 2017
Is there a cheat or something so that I don't run out of 30 days? to continue playing with more days?

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
Is there a cheat or something so that I don't run out of 30 days? to continue playing with more days?
not such cheats is known but you can do that by simply going to memories. To unlock all the content just donate 20 times in the cave donation box at the mountain/forest. after doing so go to memories and a red switch will appear near tv ...press that and all the events coax positions would be unlocked.

Reactions: leproso0413
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes