4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
How to use the "Stroke - Coax" option?

I have it unlocked and the guide says to have a girl show you her panty, ass, bra, breast. I did that but I see no "Stroke" option.

Asmodeev

Game Developer
Aug 20, 2019
How to use the "Stroke - Coax" option?

I have it unlocked and the guide says to have a girl show you her panty, ass, bra, breast. I did that but I see no "Stroke" option.
You ask her to show her boobs or ass and then you have an option to stroke her

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
I came in my pants but it did not trigger the Miyuki checking it event. Are there other qualifiers for this event to be triggered?

Last edited:

Pink Man

Jun 21, 2018
You ask her to show her boobs or ass and then you have an option to stroke her
Is this during the breast/ ass coax option? If so it only shows these options:

Show me your boobs/ ass > take off your bra/ panties > rub it (which leads to a boobjob/ buttjob.

I've checked multiple times for other options; maybe it's a bug?

fevicol1357

Oct 22, 2020
How does cosplay work??
I have learned cosplay skill and also max stat of girls but when i press cosplay it says "that uniform..."

H_Knight

Mar 1, 2021
How does cosplay work??
I have learned cosplay skill and also max stat of girls but when i press cosplay it says "that uniform..."
Have you triggered the cosplay event for each girl?

Yui: Lewdness = 200
Rio: Service = 200
Miyuki: Perversion = 200

After the event, you can have them change clothes through Coax -> Cosplay.

• Red Heart
Reactions: slashslayer

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I just found a second place on the mountain where you can put bug jelly.

image_20210317_063620_highlight.png

This again is where the internal translation is helpful.
image_20210317_064523.png

As some people may be wondering, you can get this by running the game with the test argument.
Eg. "Summer Memories+" test or "Game.exe" test
Then use F9 to bring up the switch/variable debug menu.

Here's what the original game looks like:
Screenshot from 2021-03-17 07-12-19.png

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Hey guys I just found this on here and it seems to be plagiarizing from summer memories. Its Called my new life by Boya Dev and here is a link to it https://f95zone.to/threads/my-new-life-v0-001-boya-dev.77007
Yes the author acknowledges that the assets need to be replaced, they want feedback on the engine/gameplay.

Having placeholders is fine as long as you own up to it. Based on the grammar in the post, I suspect the author is not a native English speaker and that is making communication more difficult.

Amgresr

Aug 10, 2017
Yes the author acknowledges that the assets need to be replaced, they want feedback on the engine/gameplay.

Having placeholders is fine as long as you own up to it. Based on the grammar in the post, I suspect the author is not a native English speaker and that is making communication more difficult.
Oh on the post he/she made it just said it was inspired by summer memories and doesn't say its a placeholder. Sorry I should have looked into it more before posting.

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Oh on the post he/she made it just said it was inspired by summer memories and doesn't say its a placeholder. Sorry I should have looked into it more before posting.
Yeah it is hidden in the developer notes and wasn't really clear.

elmicho

Feb 13, 2020
hey guys, there is a game similar to this, except the MC is living with his family peacefully; dad, mom, two older sis, and bunch of other kids, he starts developing lust toward his family; mom and the two sis, after i think watching one of the two older sis' underwear, and he also goes on to do it with the doctor of the village, and the owner of some store... etc. i don't remember where i downloaded it from nor its name sadly, looking for it as my PC got wiped :/

any help appreciated.

thanks in advance peeps

Avrovski

Oct 16, 2020
Here if you want my save data, it contains:
  • A LOT of Money
  • 5 Useful Items
  • Skills unlocked (with lots of SP left)
  • Still in day 3
  • 999999 damage on first attack (only 1x usage)
  • Affection maxed at 20 for yui, rio, and miyuki
This save only for 2.03 version, idk if kin-kun version worked.

Is your save game include unlocked all the scene?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
hey guys, there is a game similar to this, except the MC is living with his family peacefully; dad, mom, two older sis, and bunch of other kids, he starts developing lust toward his family; mom and the two sis, after i think watching one of the two older sis' underwear, and he also goes on to do it with the doctor of the village, and the owner of some store... etc. i don't remember where i downloaded it from nor its name sadly, looking for it as my PC got wiped :/

any help appreciated.

thanks in advance peeps
Shota summer vacation or something like that, funny thing is that a few days ago I deleted this game and I can't remember the exact name.

Reactions: elmicho

Darksasukelol

Mar 27, 2020

any help appreciated.

thanks in advance peeps
looks interesting lmao

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I'm continuing to work on this, and I have a (minor) content update this time.

Still need to play through the candy girl encounters again and capture the changes needed there.

Summer Memories+ 2.03.02 Release
FAQ

Q: Is this the full game?
A: Yes

Q: Does this include the DLC?
A: Yes

Q: But this is smaller, how is that possible?
A: The original version from Dojin Otome had items included that were never shown in game.

Q: Is the JOIPlay package broken?
A: No, but the emulator may be. There have been a number of updates in the past few days. Known good versions are 1.00.44 or

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay206.6M
Windows284.3M
Linux289.1M

Version 2.03.2 (Unofficial)
Windows Install: 509,073,770 bytes
Linux Install: 551,355,023 bytes
Game Assets: 247,836,586 bytes ~27% or the 2.03 release
  • Features:
    • Updated to
    • New changelog format
    • Reworked the beach dialog
  • Fixes:
    • add_to_menu.bash not including the correct executable name
    • Removing F8 key from rpg_managers.js (causes a crash)
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017

any help appreciated.

thanks in advance peeps
I think the game you're talking about is this one:
It has exactly what you described here. Like the mom and the sisters, the doctor of the village, etc.
Even tho the art is weird I love the sex scenes here.

Shota summer vacation or something like that, funny thing is that a few days ago I deleted this game and I can't remember the exact name.
Does shota summer vacation have a doctor character?

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes