4.70 star(s) 146 Votes
Mar 24, 2019
So I now have a full SCCM/CI/CD flow going:
View attachment 1069481

And I'm targeting early next week for 2.03.01. There's still a lot of dialog and such to clean up, so there will likely be multiple 2.03.* releases.

If you seach in this thread: https://f95zone.to/search/105693368/?q=Winter+Memories&t=post&c[thread]=54613&o=relevance
You'll find plenty of information.

Looks like you have a broken or incomplete package on your machine.
I am very curious to know what you were doing in the image and to know about the SCCM/CI/CD

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I am very curious to know what you were doing in the image and to know about the SCCM/CI/CD
Of course.

Let's start with SCCM (aka: scc, scm)

Source Code Control and Management is a way of tracking files over time. Basically every file in my code base is tracked to see what changed when, who changed it and why. The who is not always me. There is a way to pull code from other people. I use Git, which has basically taken over the software development world in the last 5 years.

So you can have a Git repository on your machine and manage everything through the command line. This is a little cumbersome so I setup a Gitea server where I could manage my repositories via a web browser.

A quick note: while most people think of an external machine on the internet, that is not a requirement of a server. You can run a server inside your home network, or even inside the same machine. My Gitea server is running on a Raspberry Pi on my network just so the data is kept on multiple machines, and writing 4MB of 0's to the head of my raid array won't destroy all my work. (At least not again.)

So I make a change commit it, and use a website to manage releases, issues, milestones and so on.

Here you might ask why, isn't every change making things better? While that's the goal, it turns out some changes can introduce unexpected behavior. Sometimes this is caught right away, but other times it is missed. I've had to go back through weeks of changes to find where a mistake was introduced, to figure out how to fix it.

So tl;dr: SCC is git, M is Gitea.

Next is CI/CD. Continuous integration / continuous delivery.

The idea behind continuous integration or regular integration has been around for decades. This is the idea that with scc you should regularly build your code and test it where possible. Now GUI applications are tough to test in an automated way, and since what I'm working on is 99.9% GUI I have to live with just some really basic sanity tests.

Continuous delivery is a relatively new term, and it is the idea you should take your builds and get them ready for delivery, so any of them can go immediately.

I'm using Jenkins for this, and a pipeline to organize the build.

Again tl;dr CI/CD is Jenkins

So I can make a change, hit a button and have a full release ready to push to the web. This process was taking several hours per release before, now it is all of 3 minutes.

And the scripts can be reused on multiple projects. This might be a little overkill for a single person, but on the other hand it makes things faster and easier for me.

Besides as Hannibal said, "Overkill is underrated."

Reactions: Mackkk

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
So, I waited months to write this comment and, do you guys know some news about some new release by Dojin Otome? Down here in the comments someone said something about Winter Memories, I searched it on google and found nothing, so are they doing a new game or what?
He has a development blog .

Reactions: RebeccaLee

waffuru3636

Aug 1, 2020
I'm kinda confused, is the game download in the OP contain the expansion as well? or I have to download the expansion in another link and somehow apply it? I've also downloaded kin-kun version of the game and the overrall size was much smaller then the one I downloaded in the OP. uhh. I'm confused as too whether or not I have the game and DLC in one or game and dlc separate.

sorry for me inept ability to figure this out

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
I'm kinda confused, is the game download in the OP contain the expansion as well? or I have to download the expansion in another link and somehow apply it? I've also downloaded kin-kun version of the game and the overrall size was much smaller then the one I downloaded in the OP. uhh. I'm confused as too whether or not I have the game and DLC in one or game and dlc separate.

sorry for me inept ability to figure this out
So the version on the OP (2.03) contains the DLC, you don't need to download anything else. My version is also complete.

Now as to why my version is smaller. First, I re-compressed the images and audio using the latest and greatest technology. This saved a good amount of disk. Second I found that there were a lot of things left in from RPG maker that were never used in the game. These two pieces together mean my www directory (the actual contents of the game) is about 1/4 the size.

If you follow the links to the older change logs you can find this:
https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-m...otome-kagura-games.54613/page-27#post-4960768

There's some lag on entire game ( Joiplay mode) just to confirm
Not with my Pixel4, but it depends on the phone GPU and how well it handles WebGL2. Since this using the embedded NW.js in JOIPlay, there is not much I can do to change the performance other than revert PixiJS. That's something I might try, but it is unlikely to help.

Reactions: waffuru3636

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
Summer Memories+ 2.03.01
This includes new features and bug fixes.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay205.4 MB
Linux241.2 MB
Windows236.5 MB

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Size Windows: 504,464,556 bytes
Size Linux: 546,144,439 bytes
Size of www: 247,836,739 bytes ~27% of the 2.03 release size
  • Features:
    • Update to
    • Updated to
    • Cleaned up NW.js on Linux
    • Cleaned up the JOIPlay package
  • Fixes:
    • Moved text down
    • Support for folders with spaces in the name for add_to_menus.bash
    • Added in changes from Summer Memories 2.03 (Official)
  • Known Issues:
    • Text boxes overlapping with bars on the right
    • Text boxes overlapping eachother
    • Beach scene needs to be reworded
    • Candy park scenes need to be reworded
Version 2.03 (Official)
  • Fixes:
    • Text translation
    • Censored images included
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.

BaasB

Post Pro
Uploader
Donor
Respected User
Aug 5, 2018
kin-kun
As always, please report any issues you find to me. Please use mega or Gdrive links :cry: :cry:

0xFFF

May 3, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.01
This includes new features and bug fixes.

Downloads
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay205.4 MB
Linux241.2 MB
Windows236.5 MB

Summer Memories+ Changelog
Size Windows: 504,464,556 bytes
Size Linux: 546,144,439 bytes
Size of www: 247,836,739 bytes ~27% of the 2.03 release size
  • Features:
    • Update to
    • Updated to
    • Cleaned up NW.js on Linux
    • Cleaned up the JOIPlay package
  • Fixes:
    • Moved text down
    • Support for folders with spaces in the name for add_to_menus.bash
    • Added in changes from Summer Memories 2.03 (Official)
  • Known Issues:
    • Text boxes overlapping with bars on the right
    • Text boxes overlapping eachother
    • Beach scene needs to be reworded
    • Candy park scenes need to be reworded
Version 2.03 (Official)
  • Fixes:
    • Text translation
    • Censored images included
Older Changelog

As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Finally, i hope this is going to be expected.

Jul 22, 2017
Glad to see the dlc come to this game. I finished this game back in november. What are these new patches btw? Which one should I play with?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes