4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
A small demo will be out in December, after that, dev will focus in getting out a trial version, he also estimates that the full version will take at least another year of development.

Reactions: Rize

betocuaz

Feb 14, 2020
How soon? I thought we weren't going to see its release until sometime next year.
It is only an alpha version, which will contain many bugs and errors (and only includes events inside the house, not external characters), but the purpose of the author is to know the opinion of the people.

In his latest update, the uncle´s alert level will increase
(he can even fill the bar) if he finds traces of semen in the rooms, so now you will have to clean the crime scene.

image-800.jpg image-800 (1).jpg

Mr-B

Jun 5, 2017
A small demo will be out in December, after that, dev will focus in getting out a trial version, he also estimates that the full version will take at least another year of development.
Another year of development? Aww man you just stole my excitement. Another year of development is way too much for me to wait..

• Sad
Reactions: Someonewho

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Another year of development? Aww man you just stole my excitement. Another year of development is way too much for me to wait..
I mean, after it gets release we have to wait another 10-12 months to get a proper english translation. It's no big deal really.

axz2

Jan 20, 2019
hey guys why i cant download from nopy enymore say page to long error how to fix that please help
Nopy is down indefintely. Tht's what the message you get from the link says. Payment processors have banned them so they can't afford to operate. They probably are not coming back.

Ron420

Mar 6, 2019
Since Winter Memories is a sequel to Summer does this mean the girls are already going to be my personal toilet from the get go?

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Since Winter Memories is a sequel to Summer does this mean the girls are already going to be my personal toilet from the get go?
I wonder. Probably just a reset on skills and stats but you're able to continue banging them whenever and where ever. I want more pervy scenarios to happen. Like if you're with one of them in one room, the other will walk in and she'll start playing with herself and stuff. Just a ton more options when it comes to 3somes and 4somes really.

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
I wonder. Probably just a reset on skills and stats but you're able to continue banging them whenever and where ever. I want more pervy scenarios to happen. Like if you're with one of them in one room, the other will walk in and she'll start playing with herself and stuff. Just a ton more options when it comes to 3somes and 4somes really.
Yes to everything. It is already confirmed that the sequel continues from the "harem ending" (was that the name?) and some weeks ago dev also posted some screenshots showing literally everything you said in your comment.

Sorry if my english is a bit wonky sometimes ehe.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes