4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Failednim

Sep 18, 2021
One question I didn't see answered anywhere: how does one see the "foursome memory" during the main game? I don't mean the option to suggest a foursome; I'm talking about the foursome scene at the very end of the story. I unlocked it using the button, but I never managed to get this scene to trigger.
You need to do the threesome first, then when you are doing the threesome you need to explode the awareness of the aunt and unlock foursome, after that you unlock some other scenes from the 100 and 200 of lewd/service/pervertness

sdaw424

Mar 18, 2021
can any one tll how to unlock scenes with the middle scool girl and the tent scene i played the whole game but never encountred it is it a sequal or a expension..?

sdaw424

Mar 18, 2021
can anyone tell the difference between summer memories plus and summer memories append ( amaenbo)
does it have more contain or its the same
what's the difference am really confused

araARA

Dec 2, 2017
and how to unlock these scenes
1st probably comes from recollection mode where you can put characters (including uncle) wherever you want.
2nd is probably some promotional material that didn't make it in-game. I don't remember seeing it.

Also "summer memories plus" (english name) <=> "summer memories append" (JP-ish name)

Nullbot

Aug 27, 2018
You need to do the threesome first, then when you are doing the threesome you need to explode the awareness of the aunt and unlock foursome, after that you unlock some other scenes from the 100 and 200 of lewd/service/pervertness
Hmmm, interesting. I did all that, and even brought ALL atats to 200, but that scene never came up. Is it semi-random, like so many of the other scenes?

sdaw424

Mar 18, 2021
ohhhh here i thought its 2 different things ...thnak you soo much ..!!
1st probably comes from recollection mode where you can put characters (including uncle) wherever you want.
2nd is probably some promotional material that didn't make it in-game. I don't remember seeing it.

Also "summer memories plus" (english name) <=> "summer memories append" (JP-ish name)

Noname55

Sep 17, 2017
Is this the whole game + DLC?
Yes. All links lead to the Plus version which already has all DLC. You might want the unnoficial patch, it's fan-made and fixes certain bugs and typos, on top of adding some QoL changes. In case you get confused, any posts you see that include art or scenes you won't see in Summer Memories are reffering to Winter Memories, a sequel that is still being worked on by the same Devs.

Reactions: dinamite157

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
is there anyway to skip all the minigames?
You can find Homework Exception Certificates to skip them while fishing and eventually buy them for 1000y a piece from a guy that appears at the school at night (there will be a conversation at home to let you know once he's available, it's quite late in the game, though). You can't skip the math drills or the dishwashing one, though.

You can start with 10 certificates in New Game+ (along with 10 copies of every other item) so you can make a quick first run of the game then have an easier second run.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes