4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

OnLeeWAN

Oct 16, 2021
I having a trouble. I'm using Joiplay with android but I can't press any button in the start menu and can't enter the game. I'm using the Joiplay package.

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
I just noticed Summer Memories is on GoG :PogChamp:, im not sure since when, i did not know they sell adult games.

One of these is not like the other...
Screenshot 2021-12-05 at 17-09-04 GOG com.png

Last edited:

BeepSheep

Jun 18, 2017
I having a trouble. I'm using Joiplay with android but I can't press any button in the start menu and can't enter the game. I'm using the Joiplay package.
Are you using the kin-kun's Joiplay package? That one worked for me without any issues, maybe try asking in his RPG maker repackage thread, he seems to be active there.

There's also Ideology in Friction Deluxe Edition...

Is the content gutted, though? :unsure:
Both games have an UNRATED dlc which is also available on GoG, not sure why they split it in the first place but i guess you get the full game after installing it.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
Can't get the yellow fish on Mizuki minigame, how you do it?
The fish distribution is random every time IIRC so you might end up with a distribution that makes it impossible to fish the yellow one without a regular one biting first. Just try again or use a homework exception certificate, by the time Mizuki shows up you should be able to buy them from the school at night.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes