4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020
anyone knows about that alpha version that was to be released?
It's still in the works. I don't know japanese, so I rely on automated translation, but I can get a general idea from his posts on Ci-En. Otome is working like mad to get this alpha out. Looks like hes shortening some of his plans for the alpha version so that he can get a 'general idea' out fairly soon. Rough google translation summarizing his latest post:
Although it is an α version, it seems that there will be a range of materials that can be played in a little more time.
It's almost mid-December, so
I'd like to increase the pace a little and secure time for test play.
Chances of this alpha releasing with an english translation are slim, though it's possible some kind soul may bestow us with a MTL at the least. Seems like there are also preview stills available to people who are premium members. Guessing that means subscribers or donators. I've only used Patreon, so I'm not sure of the specifics of Ci-En.
His plans initially were to release in December, in time for Christmas(for the alpha), though even he himself started to say that this may be unlikely and that he apologizes. It was quite ambitious. Though, from the tone and content of his post, as well as the progress he has made, things are seeming a bit more likely now. I'd personally expect an alpha release sometime in early January, as a Christmas miracle seems a bit too soon. His pace is admirable, I'm surprised he can produce content so quickly given the trials he has faced this past year. I won't say an alpha release for Christmas isn't impossible, just inlikely.

It's going to be a very short preview however. It's simply to showcase what the general idea of the game will be like. He gave the idea of this by saying the game length for alpha will only be 3 in-game days. Using Summer Memories for reference. Take that as you will.

Hope this helped.

You can find his blog and updates here:
He updates about every 7 days.

Reactions: Nikosun

Icarusuu

Dec 23, 2018
how you trigger the sex scene in the title screen where the shota is fucking miyuki in her bed next to her sleeping husband? i'm at affection 60 with sex unlocked now i don't know how to trigger that.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
how you trigger the sex scene in the title screen where the shota is fucking miyuki in her bed next to her sleeping husband? i'm at affection 60 with sex unlocked now i don't know how to trigger that.
That's not an actual event in-game although the 80 affection scene is pretty similar.

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021
I think recollection only do when you have sex with her and click the shota there is the option I think (placement of uncle) I don't know is it right.
That only I remember.

sith2011

Feb 11, 2018
Summer Memories+ 2.03.07 Release (Unofficial Version)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Downloads[/SPOILER]
PackageSizeLink
JOIPlay103.2M
Windows156.9M
Linux162.0M
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
Can someone pls re-upload to another site Windows.7z version? Can't donwload from that link :(

rtccxd

Oct 5, 2021
How should I spend my action points? In the tutorial it seemed like everything I do will spend one point, but spending time with any of the girls automatically goes to the next time of day. And are sleeping and drinking core drinks the only way to increase stamina?

also is there cheat for minigames? they get so boring so fast

Last edited:

ev0003

Nov 26, 2016
Anyone struggling to make the MC cum during the sex scenes? No matter what I do he just passes out...

Also the math mini games seem to say that I'm wrong despite choosing the right answers which is weird.

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
Anyone struggling to make the MC cum during the sex scenes? No matter what I do he just passes out...

Also the math mini games seem to say that I'm wrong despite choosing the right answers which is weird.
Middle mouse button.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
How should I spend my action points? In the tutorial it seemed like everything I do will spend one point, but spending time with any of the girls automatically goes to the next time of day. And are sleeping and drinking core drinks the only way to increase stamina?

also is there cheat for minigames? they get so boring so fast
You can also recover stamina napping on the sofa and taking a bath, those actions consume one AP and can only be used once a day each.

You can skip some minigames with a Homework Exception Certificate you can randomly find fishing or buying them for 1000z at the school's storeroom at night (the guy only starts appearing around the middle of the game, there should be a conversation at home hinting you about this once it's available). You can also start a New Game+ with 10 certificates (plus other items) after you finish the game once. Keep in mind you can't skip the math drills or the dishwashing.

View attachment 1547996 II already unlocked all cosplay. How do i unlock this scene? or are they just pictures to show costumes?
It's just a picture showcasing them.

AhoyLaddies

Aug 31, 2020

Spacebar to trigger Ejag.

Math I'd honestly just recommend using the number keys to select answers. Using the mouse gauge to go up and down for answers is a bit finicky. As long as you select the proper num-key and the answer is right, you shouldn't face any real issues.

ohcmonrest

Jul 22, 2017
I even tried formatting the partition with ext4 casefold, so the entire drive would be case insensitive but to no avail. This truly is bizarre.

EDIT: Okay no, after emptying all of the folders and individually running chattr +F on them it finally works
I just can't believe it required me to make the entire filesystem case insensitive lmao.
Can you post your version? I'm having the same issue.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes