4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
I hate to be "that guy" but could somebody upload the unofficial patch on a website that isn't Pixeldrain? For whatever reason I can't get on that site regardless of how hard I try.

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
A demo for winter memories has been released. Merry Christmas.
Thanks, Merry Christmas for you too (and to everyone else in this site).
Now, i just need to learn Japanesse to understand what is in the demo....I´ll try to play either way.

Reactions: ZeroGrix

mrfaptain

Jan 2, 2019
This the Trial version so it doesnt matter if someones translates the trial no point in doint that. beacuse we will get the full release next month I think please buy from the Dev if u have money! summer memories took 1 month from the trial version to the full game. better to wait for the full game to release and translate. xD

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
This the Trial version so it doesnt matter if someones translates the trial no point in doint that. beacuse we will get the full release next month I think please buy from the Dev if u have money! summer memories took 1 month from the trial version to the full game. better to wait for the full game to release and translate. xD
... He already said that he expects to work on it for another year.

Edit: For added info, we will be getting a second demo in the future, surely that one is going to be a lot closer to the real release date.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
It's more of a likelyhood that it'll release next month or early February and it'll be at least a year before they adds other things they want to add, like post patch/dlc similar to when they added the extra positions in summer memories
He literally said it's going to take him atleast until next winter before he'll release the base game, please know what you're talking about before saying stuff like that lol, it's free to follow his updates on Ci-en

Reactions: Mistervd

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
So, for what i´ve seen in this demo after playing for an hour and half, i can share a bit of what i learned:
Now the MC has levels, each level gives a bonus (from the two things i chosed while playing, money and memories are the buttom choices)
-Now there is a time system, moving arround advances time by 5 minutes, interactions show how many minutes they take.
-The girls move from place to place each hour, the MC can talk to them up to four times a day (Morning, afternoon, evening, night) for an hour each time, when talking there is a baar at the top that gets completed as they talk (i only managed to made Myuki reach 100% once, i don´t know what´s the purpose but at 80 you can ask them to show their pantys).
-Events have conditions (i don´t know Japanese, so i couldn´t do them) i can infeer that one condition is love level, but the other i dont know.

Glock Saint Isshin

May 1, 2017
ok the demo is 1gb and i haven't seen much contents
like all i see is 3 sex positions, a hand job a bit crumbs more
but i looked at the file and saw a few more (by rpgmakereditor).
Does anyone know how to unlock those in game?
Or that is for the demo and all stuffs i found is under coding?

Reactions: kelsade

Glock Saint Isshin

May 1, 2017
ok the demo is 1gb and i haven't seen much contents
like all i see is 3 sex positions, a hand job a bit crumbs more
but i looked at the file and saw a few more (by rpgmakereditor).
Does anyone know how to unlock those in game?
Or that is for the demo and all stuffs i found is under coding?
or the new game is heavy for nothing?

Grex

Mar 22, 2018
Can someone who understands a bit of Japanesse explain what are the event conditions in the demo? I´m curious of them, but i still can´t do them (the events).

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
Ok, here is my savefile that contains:

- Day 25
- 99 items
- 999 semen bar, 999 stamina bar & 999 memories bar
- All primary and sexual actions unlocked.

All Sex Position Bars with Miyuki 100%

Have fun!

Happy Holidays! :giggle:
Wasnt there like 3 files at least for the save? or im tripping, coz i copied and pasted to the save folder but it stillonly shows my save

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes