4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

grimlicious

May 3, 2020
Wasnt there like 3 files at least for the save? or im tripping, coz i copied and pasted to the save folder but it stillonly shows my save
i think u need to also replace "common.rpgsave" or "global.rpgsave" or "config.rpgsave" dont know which one....I dont think save files work without updating them.

chill939

Jul 26, 2019
i think u need to also replace "common.rpgsave" or "global.rpgsave" or "config.rpgsave" dont know which one....I dont think save files work without updating them.
You can also rename it to whichever file you have saved and it should still work. Like if its in file 1 rename it to said file

blocki100

Jun 14, 2018
I just made like 6 or 7 photos and that met the condition. My guess is they literally mean make five more than one photo meaning 6.
Also if you cum 30 times through "overworld sex" (don't think there's anything else in the demo anyway) you unlock an achievement skill that makes the uncle ignore any mess you make. That and the skill you unlock I think after doing it in every position with one of them seem to be the only achievement skills you'll be able to get in the demo due to time and/or progress restrictions. For example there's a skill you unlock by making an absolute mess in every room of the house but you won't be able to since you can't have sex on the toilet or in the bathtub yet (to my knowledge).

Last edited:

Sayan291

Dec 20, 2018
I just made like 6 or 7 photos and that met the condition. My guess is they literally mean make five more than one photo meaning 6.
Also if you cum 30 times through "overworld sex" (don't think there's anything else in the demo anyway) you unlock an achievement skill that makes the uncle ignore any mess you make. That and the skill you unlock I think after doing it in every position with one of them seem to be the only achievement skills you'll be able to get in the demo due to time and/or progress restrictions. For example there's a skill you unlock by making an absolute mess in every room of the house but you won't be able to since you can't have sex on the toilet or in the bathtub yet (to my knowledge).
There's also another achievement skill called "anime" (idk why it's called that in my translator) which lets you view a close up or heroine face while copulating.

ntrdiehard69

Apr 24, 2021
Ok, here is my savefile that contains:

- Day 25
- 99 items
- 999 semen bar, 999 stamina bar & 999 memories bar
- All primary and sexual actions unlocked.

All Sex Position Bars with Miyuki 100%

Have fun!

Happy Holidays! :giggle:
btw howd you even get 99 on drinks :O

blocki100

Jun 14, 2018
There's also another achievement skill called "anime" (idk why it's called that in my translator) which lets you view a close up or heroine face while copulating.
Yeah that's the one I think I got after doing it with one of them in every position. But maybe you just need to do it a couple times in general no matter the position I dunno.

betocuaz

Feb 14, 2020
Yeah that's the one I think I got after doing it with one of them in every position. But maybe you just need to do it a couple times in general no matter the position I dunno.
To unlock this option, you only need to change your position in a single sexual encounter with a character.

There is an achievemnet with the uncle, where if you talk to him (in case his level of suspicion is very high) and the third option is activated (the pink circle) he tells you about his depression and work, once you finish talk to him, it seems that he no longer cares about the mess you make all over the house. :cool:

wm001.jpg wm002.jpg wm003.jpg wm004.jpg wm005.jpg wm006.jpg wm009.jpg wm008.jpg wm007.jpg

Reactions: gasno and anon50097

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Fucking hell Winter Memories looks so fucking fantastic. Looks like there's just so much more perverted and horny as shit threesome stuff and even 1 one 1 stuff to do. I hope Kagura Games picks this up the moment it comes out so we can get a translation ASAP.

anon50097

May 6, 2020
To unlock this option, you only need to change your position in a single sexual encounter with a character.

There is an achievemnet with the uncle, where if you talk to him (in case his level of suspicion is very high) and the third option is activated (the pink circle) he tells you about his depression and work, once you finish talk to him, it seems that he no longer cares about the mess you make all over the house. :cool:

View attachment 1564106 View attachment 1564105 View attachment 1564104 View attachment 1564103 View attachment 1564102 View attachment 1564110 View attachment 1564107 View attachment 1564108 View attachment 1564109
Is this all part of the demo? (I am guessing it is based on the available positions)

If it is, it would be appreciated if you could drop those save files for the demo even lol ^^

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Is this all part of the demo? (I am guessing it is based on the available positions)

If it is, it would be appreciated if you could drop those save files for the demo even lol ^^
Honest question, do you guys just enter a thread, see the images and ask without reading anything? It amaze me how the freaking save (by the same user mind you) was already posted it but people still ask for it.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes