4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
im wondering the same thing
Go do the twitter events until you see the teddy in one of the thot-shots. Go to the shop and click on the bear on the desk.
The next day, do the twitter event again.
Go to the shop and talk to Shizuka.
EZ.

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
yes he's not on the vanilla steam version which made sense,

due to the MC looks & high risks of it being banned,
it was easily assumed that he would not appear in the game due to risks of breaking the RL law.
lol what for real?
then how do people even play this game without a MC lol. yes, there are SOME people who dont install the 18 patch ( they probably dont even know about it lol ) . and usually these games need to be playable and finishable even without the patch. but how does this work without a main character? im just curious

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
Well things so far...
You need affection and study to get an scene but you also need sex skills.
The best you could do is focus on one of the main girls and get her ending so you'll unlock a new way of gameplay where you get all the items, can keep the skills, stamina, lust and money you have earned through the first play.
To unlock the secrets of the girl of the shop you need to wait until 7 day so you could use the notebooks of your cousins and write in the social media until you get and image.
In the second or third day you unlock the cards games if you beat the five challenges you'll unlock a new girl (I'm stuck at 4/5 because I can't find the guy).
If you play a gacha you'll find the gacha man that will give you a video after giving him 12 collectionable characters.
At some point at the mountain will appear a girl if you sell a bug and a fish from each rarity you can have sex with her.
After 21 days or so at the beach where you can fish will appear a lady (I don't know yet what does she or what to do to get close to her).
At some point you can see a trainer in the field of the school if you have +150 stamina (hike in the mountain to increase your max stamina) you can train and unlock a sex scene with her.
At some point the family discuss that there's a creepy guy in the storage of the school at night (you can buy really useful thing from him).
To end a sex scene you have to click your character and also you can use items to refill your stamina or lust
The dish wash minigame is easy you get a number like 28 so you have to get that number to 0 (if's negative you break the dish), the bottom of the bar gives you 1, the middle one 2 and the top 3 so you have to press and release left click.
To cum in a sex scene you have to press z, space, enter or the scroll mouse.
To unlock the thressome and foursome first one of your cousins have to caught you having sex with her sister and to get the foursome the mother have to caught you havin a threesome with your cousins.
The math mini game you have to press left click until you get the right choise and press z or space.
I think that this is all you need to know.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
lol what for real?
then how do people even play this game without a MC lol. yes, there are SOME people who dont install the 18 patch ( they probably dont even know about it lol ) . and usually these games need to be playable and finishable even without the patch. but how does this work without a main character? im just curious
easy,
steam version has no sexual contents,
its sold off as a safe & marketable family visit slice of life adventure,
where you can fish & play Beyblade with the other kids, help your aunt & cousins & uncle by doing chores around the house,

similar to this series

alasad

Jun 13, 2017
easy,
steam version has no sexual contents,
its sold off as a safe & marketable family visit slice of life adventure,
where you can fish & play Beyblade with the other kids, help your aunt & cousins & uncle by doing chores around the house,
yes but HOW. if one character is missing no problem, but when the MAIN CHARACTER is missing, how do you play? you say 'play with your aunt and cousins' . but how when im not the MC? thats the part i dont understand. like how do i even play in the steam version?

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
yes but HOW. if one character is missing no problem, but when the MAIN CHARACTER is missing, how do you play? you say 'play with your aunt and cousins' . but how when im not the MC? thats the part i dont understand. like how do i even play in the steam version?

mini games outside the sexual contents are the same, but the MC sprite is never there, the scenes to progress the chicks are removed, they just progress without those scenes,

the game without the 18+ patch is just a holiness game about you visiting your uncle in the country side,
the player is invincible, its just a dialogue pops up on an empty space & all the adult themes & dialogue has been removed.

Reactions: alasad

Leonidaz21

Nov 1, 2018
can someone explain how to complete Homework Score with Yui ?? cause when i start Homework with Yui, choose the answer from the Question is always wrong, example :
4 x 10 ?
1. 40
2. 56
3. 10

so i choose 1. 40
but my HS (homework score) is keep decreased.

Roufas

May 19, 2018
can someone explain how to complete Homework Score with Yui ?? cause when i start Homework with Yui, choose the answer from the Question is always wrong, example :
4 x 10 ?
1. 40
2. 56
3. 10

so i choose 1. 40
but my HS (homework score) is keep decreased.
In this case you would need to hold left mouse button to get to the answer on the top (40) and then press the middle mouse button to select the answer.

The bar at the bottom isn't to select the answer, is the time limit for selecting the answer.

Sir_EatsALot

Aug 24, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the pose in the title screen? Screenshot below, thanks! It says I have unlocked sex positions for all characters but can't get the one below. Also, do you get any option for characters in the toilet? You get blowjob from Aunt when you cum in your pants, are there scenes for other characters in the toilet too?

Capture.PNG

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Does anyone know how to get the pose in the title screen? Screenshot below, thanks! It says I have unlocked sex positions for all characters but can't get the one below. Also, do you get any option for characters in the toilet? You get blowjob from Aunt when you cum in your pants, are there scenes for other characters in the toilet too?

View attachment 696043
You have to unlock the H-skill for that.
And yeah you can fish a video to learn lockpicking and rape the girls when they are in the toilet.

Reactions: Sir_EatsALot
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes