4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Lupin the 3rd

Sep 21, 2019
Why it got the complete badge, when some People say that it isn't the latest japanese Version? (DLC Content aside).

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
During the hike the prereq for the aunts scene is apparently "get handjob after a leak" but I've got no idea what that means. MC cant use the toilet to my knowledge and I loaded a previous save after she had used the toilet to get a handy but that didnt do it either. So then I thought it meant to get a handjob after youve came in your shorts, but the thing is creaming yourself is already a prereq to even getting her affection unlocked passed 20 anyways and Ive had plenty of times where she gave MC a handjob before then. Even so I went back, had MC cream himself then go straight to her for a handy but there was no special lines or any indication that anything was different and when I got to the hike again I still hadnt met the requirements.

Anyone know how to meet the aunts hiking prerequisite?
If you spunk yourself a second time she'll blow you on the toilet every night you sleep in her bed.

zerojack123

Sep 6, 2018
It's seems some people are stuck on the AFF problem okay to make clear to make it go up you have too do homework so help clean the dishes,do math homework, and finally collect bugs and fish. the easy ones are cleaning dishes and catching bugs and fish the hardest one is the math since its on a timer which is a pain.

Ruodger

Sep 20, 2018
Please, how to enable the H skill "A threesome"? All 3 have Ending available, but this skill does not open ... what did I miss? Thank you.

Reactions: DragonkingKyo

float99

Aug 10, 2016
Click on the character portrait (above the lust/stamina/memories UI), and you can end the scene there.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
how to do fuc..ing wash plates
ADVANCED DISH WASHING TECHNIQUE

Keeping the cursor at the bottom third of the gauge will clean your dish by 1 point. Keeping it in the center will clean by 2. And keeping it at the top third of the bar will clean by 3.

Hence if you have a dish with a lot of points to be cleaned, keep it at the top for 3 points until the points left is an even number (4, 6, 8 etc) then hold it in the middle of the bar for the counter to reach 0. With a bit of practice you almost never need to use the bottom of the bar at all.

Now go forth and become Hokage of the Hidden Dish Village.

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Please, how to enable the H skill "A threesome"? All 3 have Ending available, but this skill does not open ... what did I miss? Thank you.
I haven't tested this personally but others have said that you need to make noise for one sister to come checking what you and the other sister are doing, without the dad being home.

Reactions: Ruodger

kekasaurus

Jan 23, 2018
Why it got the complete badge, when some People say that it isn't the latest japanese Version? (DLC Content aside).
I think 1.0 was the original release version and the one that was translated officially. They are probably already working on the updates.

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
how to do fuc..ing wash plates
It's simple, really. The bar is divided in 3 segments: bottom - 0 section, low - 1 section, middle - 2 section, top - 3 section. The higher you are, the faster the ticks, the more dirt is removed from the plate.

Try to keep your bar full at most times. When a new plate appear, check if its durability can be divided by 3 with nothing left over. If that is the case, then just keep holding the left mouse button and the dish will be done. For anything like 28 or 17, hold it in the top until the durability reaches a lower number(11 or 8, for example), then release it. While it falls down a few more ticks of 3 will happen, in the middle a tick of 2 should finish the job, otherwise either hold it in the middle or let it fall down to the 1 are if the number is not divisible by 2(3, 5, 7...).

Experiment with the timing of the release and you will quickly get the hang of it.

Bluestreak

Jun 21, 2018
1592367501919.png
So... does anyone have any 100% saves that are actually in English? I tried the 100% save but everything seems to need the maps in Japanese. So, help please?

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Anyone have tips for running mini games?
It so difficult for me because the game sometimes laggy and even my stamina is at high, it still hard to play..

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Anyone have tips for running mini games?
It so difficult for me because the game sometimes laggy and even my stamina is at high, it still hard to play..
Outside of cheesing it with Homework Certificates, the only way to really do the mini games is to either have godly sense of timing or bloated stats.

Deleted member 254042

Oct 20, 2017
Outside of cheesing it with Homework Certificates, the only way to really do the mini games is to either have godly sense of timing or bloated stats.
OMG really so i need ti higher my stats??
Btw my maximum stamina is 184 now
Oh one more, How to have sex scene with shopkeeper? I already do dwitter until 5 times and got the photo of her boobs but when i go to the shop i can't do anything with her..

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes