4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

Sin-X

God of Death
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
4P : H with Aunt or Sister?

max out the relationship with all 3,
3P= Sex session with 1 of the sister, have the other sister walk in on you.
4P= Sex session with 2 sisters, (3some) but this time have the aunt walk in on you.

listen

Aug 30, 2017
Guys! At this very moment this thread has 15 pages. 15! If you have any questions go back a few pages. Its not that hard. God i hate it how lazy you guys are -.-
They won't read this, I saw someone ask a question which was answered in the post above.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
Kagura releases the game with no MC, then re-introduces said MC keeping him a "child" as well as keeping the family connection which is weird for them to do. And they also did some translation. And proof read that translation
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
This is the kind of shit I live for.

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
any cheats for skill points and memories :)
here's the cheat menu, after hooking it in your game, check the cheat menu tap,
in game press 1 on your keyboard for the cheat screen,
spawn the items you need in your inventory & use them to max out the memory/skills/chicks affections gifts etc

Edit:best to not give gifts to the girls on the first few days.

Last edited:

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
any cheats for skill points and memories :)
Go to the search bar and search for save. Download it and put it in your folder. Replace all the other saves. Make a new game and you will be promted to keep your unlocked skills, money and relationship. Also go pay the shrine a visit every day 20 times if you want to unlock the memories mode with everything unlocked legitimately. But since you ARE asking for a hack I think you aint.

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
here's the cheat menu, after hooking it in your game, check the cheat menu tap,
in game press 1 on your keyboard for the cheat screen,
spawn the items you need in your inventory & use them to max out the memorys/skills/chicks affections gifts etc.
I think I should give you a heads up since I met some issues with this. Tell people to not give the gifts on the first or second day that max the affection as that breaks the progression. At least in my case it did. I could not get past (Rio) the blondie giving the MC a blowjob, and I was only capable of viewing her events like BBQ and Beach without being able to have sex with her again. I added the items on day 1 with RpgMakerSaveEditor, and I am guessing your cheat works similarly

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Tempted to play the game since I only played it when it first came out in JP but god damn Kagura better release the append for the game and then I will definitely play it again.

Reactions: White Bomber

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Also side note but White Bomber do we know if Kagura neutured the NA release? I don't know if you played the original JP release but Kagura do have a track record with removing some elements from games when localizing them and I would be surprised if they left the girl in the park in the game.

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
I know this has already been discussed before but what're the main differences between this one and the Japanese version? I saw something about this version getting an update soon, and something about a DLC.

Deleted member 435

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Modder
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Update: Kagura confirmed they did not remove any scenes for this game. 100% like the JP version.

I know this has already been discussed before but what're the main differences between this one and the Japanese version? I saw something about this version getting an update soon, and something about a DLC.
The "winter season" append is planned for August 2020 in the JP release. If this game sells well with kagura they will probably definitely end up localizing the append as well.

Reactions: Gabaw
4.70 star(s) 143 Votes