4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

James Eveleth

Mar 22, 2018
Thanks for the suggestion, appreciate it....
can you sugest another one ?
You'd better strap in. I'm going all out(despite not being 100% pixel art, some of these games still count to me):
The Succubus Series from Libra Heart(highly enjoyable retro styled games):
Succubus and the Six Spells
The Tower of Succubus
The Sword of Succubus
Sister Travel by Inusuki(great art, intriguing story, cute "sisters" - what's not to like):
Sister Travel
Aurelia by Mirthal(western dev and stunningly beautiful art, highly recommend it):
Aurelia
Milky Quest by BlueLab(short game, great pixel art):
Milky Quest
Monster Musume Dungeons by Wataponno(haven't played it):
Monster Musume Dungeons
Welcome to Mon Musume Park by Apple Rooftop(tons of monster girls and pixel art. I recommend cheating, it's a bit grindy):
Welcome to Mon Musume Park
Fullfrap's work(definitely worth playing through):
Juuyoku no Jousai
Shin Sei Den
LonaRPG by EccmaA417(dark as hell, you have been warned):
LonaRPG
Pretty much anything by Hurricane Dot Com:
Sexual Harassment Office
ELEVATOR GIRL
Orction
And TissuBox:
Everyday Sexual Life with a Sloven Classmate
White Christmas with Ms. Santa
A game with an extremely long title by Fun_ni_Kichi:
All Through The Night! Hardcore Boarding House
And this one by Fushidaratei, though I haven't played it:
Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~
OK, this one is really the last - I Decided to Keep a Slime by DeepLoad:
I Decided to Keep a Slime

Hope I helped. Try not to have too much fun ;)

SakaNee

May 6, 2018
does anyone know where is the save game files of this game located?
When you save for the first time in game, a folder named "Saves" will be made. If you want to use a 100% save, which I'm guessing is the case here, you can make the folder yourself and then drag the save into there.

Edit: I'm dumb, lol. Look in the folder "www" it should be there.

Reactions: ravilavi

bmul

Feb 13, 2019
LonaRPG by EccmaA417(dark as hell, you have been warned):
LonaRPG
Saying that Lona is dark is like saying that the Bible is a loli Dojin because an underaged girl gets pregnant and gives birth. Which is technically true but holy fuck you are so far gone. No, no Lona is a 40K reference. This one: in the grim dark future there is only war. There is no peace amongst the stars, only an eternity of carnage and slaughter, and the laughter of thirsting gods. That game is a rollercoster of emotions where the breaks are broken and and it just goes down to hell, cause EccmA417
opened a portal to the nether and we are all fucked!

Akvuan

Jul 17, 2017
I've maxed my affection and HS for Miyuki, Unlocked the first scene in the dish washer. But it still says that the Affextion is maximum. am I doin something wrong?

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
welp i kinda gave up ngl, read the walk through in this thread on page 13 where it said to keep repeatedly do the math exam or the dishes to get past the affection cap and am at the point where i have 400 study points for miyuki and 320 for yui with 20 affection each, have no idea what i'm doing wrong cause the tutorial said to have them maxed out for some sort of event to occur in the process of repeatedly doing the study task, so far nothing has happened and i'm 13 days in lol.

o well theres new game + so it'll probably be easier with all the skills unlocked or something having to do with an item in the shop.

edit: well rip that no new game +, thought i read in one of the comments that there was, must be a different version or something, o well ended with like 600 study points with each person and no events, game left me wondering if i was playing a slice of life simulation game, wasn't bad or anything i had fun with the mini games but i couldn't find anything else besides the fishing/bugs and the card game, don't feel like hacking the game to see the scenes.

Last edited:
  • Angry
Reactions: Noobeginner

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019
welp i kinda gave up ngl, read the walk through in this thread on page 13 where it said to keep repeatedly do the math exam or the dishes to get past the affection cap and am at the point where i have 400 study points for miyuki and 320 for yui with 20 affection each, have no idea what i'm doing wrong cause the tutorial said to have them maxed out for some sort of event to occur in the process of repeatedly doing the study task, so far nothing has happened and i'm 13 days in lol.

o well theres new game + so it'll probably be easier with all the skills unlocked or something having to do with an item in the shop.
Noted I'll add a line about that to make it clear. Once you have 100 points in the tasks, you can do other things, anything really and that day, or the day after an event will trigger.

Reactions: Gabaw

Icarus Media

F95 Comedian
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2019

edit: well rip that no new game +, thought i read in one of the comments that there was, must be a different version or something, o well ended with like 600 study points with each person and no events, game left me wondering if i was playing a slice of life simulation game, wasn't bad or anything i had fun with the mini games but i couldn't find anything else besides the fishing/bugs and the card game, don't feel like hacking the game to see the scenes.
There should be a new game that carries stuff over, mine does. I'm using the installer version, once you get to the end, click on NEW GAME again and this time it should ask if you want to carry stuff over.

JoeBaBa

Sep 17, 2017
There should be a new game that carries stuff over, mine does. I'm using the installer version, once you get to the end, click on NEW GAME again and this time it should ask if you want to carry stuff over.
ohhh it might be the version i installed then, i had the one from igggames, didn't know it was different than the installer version on this website, was able to transfer saves and wow this version is completely different wdf, my version didn't even have a main character picture lol they might have like a demo version on igg or censored i think.

Last edited:

Akvuan

Jul 17, 2017
how do I get second event with miyuki?
this game is so confusing of what triggers an event and what doesnt

FANNYMAN231

Jun 25, 2017

From what I gathered in my playthrough is that;

You need to max out both the research/homework bar of a girl and their affection bar (when it shows it's maxed out in their picture). When their maxed out, an event will trigger in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night. Some events you might need to have a particular skill to unlock.

DragonkingKyo

Jun 5, 2017
From what I gathered in my playthrough is that;

You need to max out both the research/homework bar of a girl and their affection bar (when it shows it's maxed out in their picture). When their maxed out, an event will trigger in the morning, afternoon, evening, or night. Some events you might need to have a particular skill to unlock.
for me the mother is stuck at 20 I think i saw the event but it still won't go higher

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
Second event with the aunt is triggered by spunking yourself and getting her pink bar to 40, with her blue bar at 100 or above.

ANTagonist

May 27, 2017
for me the mother is stuck at 20 I think i saw the event but it still won't go higher
Her 20 event you need to sleep in her bed; see her blow her husband who falls asleep; get the scene in the kitchen and get the scene at night where she masturbates thinking of Boku or whatever you named him.

Durruti2000

Sep 5, 2018
I have a bug. When the MC is having sex with the aunt, I can't make him cum nor end the sex scene, so it's like the game is froze the only thing that works is left click and I already pressed every button and nothing.

Jun 2, 2017
During the hike the prereq for the aunts scene is apparently "get handjob after a leak" but I've got no idea what that means. MC cant use the toilet to my knowledge and I loaded a previous save after she had used the toilet to get a handy but that didnt do it either. So then I thought it meant to get a handjob after youve came in your shorts, but the thing is creaming yourself is already a prereq to even getting her affection unlocked passed 20 anyways and Ive had plenty of times where she gave MC a handjob before then. Even so I went back, had MC cream himself then go straight to her for a handy but there was no special lines or any indication that anything was different and when I got to the hike again I still hadnt met the requirements.

Anyone know how to meet the aunts hiking prerequisite?

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes