4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

Joi_fan

Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Is that a right or wrong way to play it?

By that I mean, can I see everything the game has to offer in those 30 days just by playing without putting much thought on what you buy or spend your stamina?

I really hope I don't have to manage everything perfectly for that to happens. Like right now, I'm done with the first day and I have no clue what's the most beneficial thing to buy.

Brommi

Jun 4, 2017
Guys! At this very moment this thread has 15 pages. 15! If you have any questions go back a few pages. Its not that hard. God i hate it how lazy you guys are -.-

White Bomber

May 30, 2019
how i get close the shop keeper girl?
need help with shopkeeper, what is needed for her?
How do I find the 3 secrets for the Candy Shop owner? I've tried clicking around the shop everywhere but couldn't find anything, is it something else?
-Shop - there is a shop clerk here, from the 8th day you will be able to use cousins laptops in the house, use it daily and you will recieve H photos, after few photos you should be able to click on a bear in the shop here, then you will need to use laptops again for one more event and then talk with the clerk to get her scene. Also after geting her scene you can use laptops to ask for H photos again and there is one additional one too.

Last edited:

michika

Jun 13, 2017
Damn. Best game. Im really enjoy the game even though only finish one route so far (the aunt). You can only do one route per run since you can only pick one heroine per weekend event. And you can also complete all sub route in one run too. The part I love the most in this game is Yugioh parody FRIENDSHIP. I suggest you, play this game without cheating. If you want asap max all skill:

1. Max fish and bug skill.
  2. Keep the fish and bug, dont sell it to megane onee chan
  3. Later do homework with all collected bug and fish.
  4. And all those overflowing memory point will converted into skill point (if you got more rare, more point you gained.)
Though I think the proper guide already provide by someone with all the detailed, so please support the developer.

Roufas

May 19, 2018

By that I mean, can I see everything the game has to offer in those 30 days just by playing without putting much thought on what you buy or spend your stamina?

I really hope I don't have to manage everything perfectly for that to happens. Like right now, I'm done with the first day and I have no clue what's the most beneficial thing to buy.
Don't worry too much, just do whatever you feel like. Once you finish the game you get to keep your skills and stats for a next playthrough you also get a better grasp as to how min max your actions. The game even has like 5 endings iirc.

Reactions: Nobby

Nobby

Nov 15, 2017

Yes and no. Getting all the characters maxed out and doing the side characters requires playing pretty efficiently, and needs you to do some specific things. That is, the first time through. But there's a new game+ option after starting a second game that lets you pick up where you left off, except back on the first day, effectively removing the time limit.

Mistervd

Nov 25, 2017
Unless I'm misunderstanding you, both the bathroom and shower skills are available in this version of the game (proof attached). They're both unlocked by collecting a VCR tape and DVD via the fishing mini game.
Yes you are right.
We have all H skills then, idk why are we outdated then.

4.60 star(s) 141 Votes