4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

Saint1121

Aug 9, 2017
How do I find the 3 secrets for the Candy Shop owner? I've tried clicking around the shop everywhere but couldn't find anything, is it something else?

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
how to change sex position? im stuck in hanjob.
You gotta buy the other positions to do that. After every night, your memories can be converted into skill currency which you buy new skills for.

How do I get the uncle to fuck off so I can initiate a threesome?
Honestly... You can't. You just gotta wait till he's not around and then make noisy sex so as to attract the other women to get in on the action. It's way easier in NG+ or Free Mode tbh.

How do I find the 3 secrets for the Candy Shop owner? I've tried clicking around the shop everywhere but couldn't find anything, is it something else?
You do this by checking your "Twitter" via either Yui or Rio's laptops and posting stuff. Eventually you'll see her Twitter lewds.

SargonSmith

Feb 27, 2020
how did u guys get bug rarity lv 1 ? i try again and again but it seem impossible late game which is a huge problem when u need bug rarity lv 1 to complete a quest which only available half way of the game ??? .

Reactions: Gabaw

Farhax

Nov 14, 2019
Hi. Not sure how to unlock affection past 80 for miyuki and rio is at 100 for a few days now. Any help on how to trigger this will be much appreciated.

Neriman

Sep 23, 2017
Played this with an unnoficial translation a couple of months ago, good game I just wish you could befriend the shota at the park and let him join you with your cousins.

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes