4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

VivaLaKirito

Dec 14, 2021
Is there anyone who has the time and knowledge to enlighten most of us about those Korean and not Korean Mods for the game... PLEASE

Is it a Standalone Version of the game with additional content or do you just add the mod to the current game (if so to which version)

Will the full game be in korean or only the mod content?

Can you auto translate the korean stuff?

Where do you get each and every mod?

If an installation instruction is needed and you know of it could you ellaborate?

Last edited:
Reactions: Excalibis

jakeballz

May 26, 2017
Is there anyone who has the time and knowledge to enlighten most of us about those Korean and not Korean Mods for the game... PLEASE

Is it a Standalone Version of the game with additional content or do you just add the mod to the current game (if so to which version)

Will the full game be in korean or only the mod content?

Can you auto translate the korean stuff?

Where do you get each and every mod?

If an installation instruction is needed and you know of it could you ellaborate?
1. Korean mod consist of summer memories (+dlc) with mod installed.
you can delete specific files to revert it back to original game (according to the author)

so what it currently has is an additional events with 3 heroines and extra characters (at the moment its only to show our protagonist being a male alpha to other 'male' characters) - the author will add pimping in the future as well as ntrs(maybe)
current added scenes are altered versions of some events in the game.

2. the first page of this thread is the english version while the mod is for korean users thus only in korean

3. at the moment korean mod is posted by another user 1~3 pages prior in mega.

4. the enlgish as well as korean ver doesnt need any other instruction than to extract and play game.exe file but if you have problem with starting it. there are others here who will be able to help out

Mortaeus

Apr 16, 2020
I keep getting a profile error. Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Is there a fix for this? The game still seems to work, can I just ignore it?

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
I keep getting a profile error. Your profile cannot be used because it is from a newer version of NW.js.

Is there a fix for this? The game still seems to work, can I just ignore it?
Just ignore it. There is a fix for it, you could google it. I have the same problem, I even tried to fix it, didn't work.

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
heres a fix i did
go to
C:\user\(profile name)\Appdata\Local -> delete nw.js
C:\user\(profile name)\Appdata\Local\User data\Default -> delete wed data, wed data-journal
once you deleted these files you're good to go.
Thank you. It worked.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
is there any trainer or cheat menu i can install ? i dont wanna replay from the start again just to play the DLC
in this case download MVcheat or Mtool

MVcheat: is an application only for RPG maker games

Mtool: is a cheat application for all kinds of rpg (Maker32/64 bits, wolf, VX, Ace, etc....) no longer possible to automatically translate jp games to eng in less than 10min

kukubird17

Apr 25, 2020
in this case download MVcheat or Mtool

MVcheat: is an application only for RPG maker games

Mtool: is a cheat application for all kinds of rpg (Maker32/64 bits, wolf, VX, Ace, etc....) no longer possible to automatically translate jp games to eng in less than 10min
is there any tutorial i can see ?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
As the guy right above you points out, MTool can accomplish this already and very easily.
the disadvantage with the tool's translations is that you cannot translate in the following way: English to French, to Spanish... it is only possible to translate Japanese example jap to eng or even jap to Fr
so I'm not sure that we can translate Korean a by can be Korean to Japanese wrong try

Bawunga

Dec 19, 2019
I can't say I've tried the option myself since Korean to English was fine for me, but are you saying pic related (or indeed French being the target language or whatever) wouldn't work?
Untitled.png
Like, the Korean mod uses the Korean translation as it's base, so Japanese is irrelevant. Just change your target language to whatever you want.

Last edited:

lnomsim

Sep 12, 2021
I'm sorry if the question has been asked, but considering the thread is 253 pages long, and searching "patch" gives 100 pages, it makes finding the answer quite hard.

But here is the question, do I need to download the 2.02 to 2.03 patch? Or has the first archive the full version?
Considering the archive has "2.3" in its name, I consider it's already patched, but then why distribute the patch separately?

Last edited:
Reactions: FlyingPony
4.60 star(s) 142 Votes