4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
if I replace the files of the version super summer memories plus v1.2 by this version of summer memories + v2.03.10 it may break or the game will be updated in addition to the content and options of the another version?

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
if I replace the files of the version super summer memories plus v1.2 by this version of summer memories + v2.03.10 it may break or the game will be updated in addition to the content and options of the another version?
It shouldn't break the game, but your save files won't be usable. Back up your save files in case anything happens.

ThtsMyScrtCapImAlwysHorny

Aug 5, 2021
Haven't seen that video by this particular YTer. I've seen others do, and I can see the inspiration. Plus, this ain't the only piece of summer memories/amaenbo I've seen since I've seen other hentai do this.
I wasn't gonna bring it up, but yeah, this game in particular is pretty clearly the same idea except, frankly, not executed nearly as well.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
On Dojin Otome second Twitter "Ikeda" it translates to "Finished incorporating the scene of ??? Finally just one character left."

Dev did say the game was around 80% done when they were in the hospital (if my memory is right) guessing they finally got to 90%.

Ofc the Dev still needs to test the game for bugs so that'll be important and get some voices too unless he gets free pre-recorded ones. Plus this may just mean the main story bits of the game and not the side content like the hidden events. So not 100% sure.

Jan 17, 2020
The last version I downloaded was version 2.07, has there been any updates since and where can you download it or the next incoming updates?
2.07 is the version of the base game. What I posted is a mod, and the modder doesn't specify what version of the mod he releases or if he even keeps a version control. The latest version was released on September 15.

TaoKirito

Jul 2, 2017
Hey guys can some help me I'm playing on andoid this game with JoiPlay I have a problem I'm at first day and I can't press the clothes basket in the dressing room I keep pressing but not working what I need to do can some one help please. Screenshot_20220929-223404_JoiPlay.jpg

rtvaerybrfbgaev

Jun 28, 2022
have a bug, i think. Night, no action points, cant go to bath, everybody sleeps, in bathroom or in restroom and i cant do anything. when ap is 0 i dont go to next day, but continue with this, trying get a nap, but cant. tried going outside, but when ap is 0 it just throws me in house, where i cant interact with girls. tried to nullify stamina, but nothing

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
On Dojin Otome second Twitter "Ikeda" it translates to "Finished incorporating the scene of ??? Finally just one character left."

Dev did say the game was around 80% done when they were in the hospital (if my memory is right) guessing they finally got to 90%.

Ofc the Dev still needs to test the game for bugs so that'll be important and get some voices too unless he gets free pre-recorded ones. Plus this may just mean the main story bits of the game and not the side content like the hidden events. So not 100% sure.
Yuppp, he's making pretty good progress so i'd personally think it'll be done just before the new year (granted he stays at the same pace) i know he commissioned voice actors for the first game so he'll probably commission them again along with 2 new ones for the new characters

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Dev said they are done with all the character Scenarios on his second Twitter.
We may be getting this game in between November and December.

(Just my unprofessional estimate) Translation may be even as late as February if Kagura games is busy but still want to make this game a priority.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes