4.60 star(s) 142 Votes

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Sounds right. Be ready for JP release for holiday season. Translation could be ready by 2023 Q1 maybe. I'd say that's a reasonable estimate.

Reactions: Jason2

Fazel

Jul 20, 2017
Sounds right. Be ready for JP release for holiday season. Translation could be ready by 2023 Q1 maybe. I'd say that's a reasonable estimate.
I really hope you are right.
Summer Memories was just incredible, but I'm 100% sure it would have been just half as good if I wouldn't been able to appreaciate the absolutely dirty dialogues :p

Reactions: DspGaming

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Furthermore he said to watch out for some succumate cameos,hope his ass is better now lul
Wonder if they'll be sub heroines in the same way summer memories did it, or the Dev had been hiding some content from us.
In the map a while back it had 1 or 2 extra spaces for more characters that showed up on the map screen (aside from the new girls ofc)
In hindsight it was early on in development when I saw it, and coulda been resized later on. Could still be the case though.
Not expecting much from a cameo though If it's not as much detailed as other girls.

Reactions: DspGaming

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
he mentions that one of the characters is from succumate but its not the blonde woman right? im guessing it's the husband that was having an affair, lol (unless these characters are entirely unrelated and he's yet to show)
1664804502357.png

Reactions: le060798

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
he mentions that one of the characters is from succumate but its not the blonde woman right? im guessing it's the husband that was having an affair, lol (unless these characters are entirely unrelated and he's yet to show)
View attachment 2079350
I'd have to replay succumate but I do remember a guy similar to that guy with glasses wanted videos of girls having sex. So this guy might give you money for the pictures you take, makes sense.

ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
ngl
I will miss the social stealth aspect of summer memories in winter memories since pretty much the only character with vigilance in the cousin household must be uncle and since all characters must be canonically unlocked, the progression unlocking 3P stuff will be absent, too. This will probably feel more like a big DLC rather than a sequel but I'm looking forward to what surprises it will bring when playing it.

googletranslate

Jul 7, 2019
Anyone have any screenshots of each of the mods? I don’t have the game installed currently and I’m more just curious as to what they look like lol

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
ngl
I will miss the social stealth aspect of summer memories in winter memories since pretty much the only character with vigilance in the cousin household must be uncle and since all characters must be canonically unlocked, the progression unlocking 3P stuff will be absent, too. This will probably feel more like a big DLC rather than a sequel but I'm looking forward to what surprises it will bring when playing it.
Yeeeeah, but we will enjoy this big DLC nonetheless :coffee:.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
So, is winter memories coming out this winter, as it was originally, or will it be next year?
Ikeda would like to hopefully get it done by October, but winter seems more plausible. Also, it'll be a while til' Kagura Games gets it translated and published on Steam, probably Q1 2023 possibly.

Reactions: Cidoo

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ikeda would like to hopefully get it done by October, but winter seems more plausible. Also, it'll be a while til' Kagura Games gets it translated and published on Steam, probably Q1 2023 possibly.
Yeah, I was actually hoping someone would tell me about the translation. Summer memories is one of Kagura's star games, so they'll probably have the game Q1 2023 indeed. That's about what I was expecting, thank you very much.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
I'd have to replay succumate but I do remember a guy similar to that guy with glasses wanted videos of girls having sex. So this guy might give you money for the pictures you take, makes sense.
Ahhh yep that sounds right, totally forgot about him!

Reactions: Jason2

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
[Otome Otome Plan] Limited to plans and above

0001.jpg
▲ Kanae

00003.jpg
▲Hikari

Thank you for your continued support!
Last month I was hospitalized and had an operation, so I felt like
I am doing well after the surgery and my life is getting back to normal.
In the future, I hope to be able to announce the benefits a little more proactively.

The above image is two of the new characters that appear from Amaenbo Winter.
One is a woman named Kanae who has moved to the countryside.
And the other is Hikari, the mother of the popular mentor Akari.

Both are not targets that can be attacked from the beginning,
It is set up so that you can capture it while advancing the events of other characters.
I want you to play every corner and enjoy their scenarios!

See you in the next article! Goodbye~(⌒▽⌒)ノ

4.60 star(s) 142 Votes