Sep 10, 2021
[Otome Otome Plan] Limited to plans and above

View attachment 2080087
▲ Kanae

View attachment 2080088
▲Hikari

Thank you for your continued support!
Last month I was hospitalized and had an operation, so I felt like
I am doing well after the surgery and my life is getting back to normal.
In the future, I hope to be able to announce the benefits a little more proactively.

The above image is two of the new characters that appear from Amaenbo Winter.
One is a woman named Kanae who has moved to the countryside.
And the other is Hikari, the mother of the popular mentor Akari.

Both are not targets that can be attacked from the beginning,
It is set up so that you can capture it while advancing the events of other characters.
I want you to play every corner and enjoy their scenarios!

See you in the next article! Goodbye~(⌒▽⌒)ノ
Would love to see threesome with Hikari and Akari

ScholzLolz

Aug 9, 2022
Yeah, I was actually hoping someone would tell me about the translation. Summer memories is one of Kagura's star games, so they'll probably have the game Q1 2023 indeed. That's about what I was expecting, thank you very much.
Is it even confirmed that Kagura Games has the license from DojinOtome's winter memories ? (probably called something else amaenbo winter or something)
I kind of wish for DojinOtome to selfpublish it. He deserves it. And with it I mean the money

Reactions: EonKain

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
mod link please?
Here it is
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.
When I put the file this happened
What versions can support this mode + or non maybe lower version?

Feb 25, 2018
Is there a new demo of Winter Memories for us to enjoy yet? Or is the dev going to release the game wholesale instead of giving us bite-sized pieces?

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
how do you make shizuku appear in this scene?
It is a glitch in story mode when you talk to any of the sub-heroines and select the Sex option you can teleport back to the entrance of the house by right clicking (you can spam it and it would always trigger)

Reactions: renan.bd

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
do you have a save? or at least a way to do this?
The glitch is really easy, just select the Sex option with any sub-heroine and when the screen fades to black just press right click (you can spam it and it should work) now you can wander around the house while having sex (you can interact with objects and the main heroines). Now this part involves some rng and some progress, mainly threesome skill, with this you can automatically trigger a threesome when ever there is 2 girls in the same room and you should be set to have a nasty orgy.

Also there is a chance that the game sort of crash so I recommend you to have a save state

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes