4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
only now after watching a 6 hour video about Boku no Natsuyasumi do i realize that Summer Memories is basically a sex parody of that game from the playstation 1 era
so i thought it was one of those unnecessarily long youtube rants but than I saw it was even making waves on twitter so now I gotta ask how was that video? 6 hour long video feels too much to talk about one game

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
so i thought it was one of those unnecessarily long youtube rants but than I saw it was even making waves on twitter so now I gotta ask how was that video? 6 hour long video feels too much to talk about one game
May seem like it, but if it's making waves, it has a good reason for that. Plus, YT has been good to long-form video essays as of late.

zenin

Apr 8, 2018
The glitch is really easy, just select the Sex option with any sub-heroine and when the screen fades to black just press right click (you can spam it and it should work) now you can wander around the house while having sex (you can interact with objects and the main heroines). Now this part involves some rng and some progress, mainly threesome skill, with this you can automatically trigger a threesome when ever there is 2 girls in the same room and you should be set to have a nasty orgy.

Also there is a chance that the game sort of crash so I recommend you to have a save state
I keep spamming right click as it fades black but it's not working. Is it specific to the main game or can it also work in memories?

1tomadeira

Engaged Member
May 25, 2017
[Otome Otome Plan] Limited to plans and above

View attachment 2080087
▲ Kanae

View attachment 2080088
▲Hikari

Thank you for your continued support!
Last month I was hospitalized and had an operation, so I felt like
I am doing well after the surgery and my life is getting back to normal.
In the future, I hope to be able to announce the benefits a little more proactively.

The above image is two of the new characters that appear from Amaenbo Winter.
One is a woman named Kanae who has moved to the countryside.
And the other is Hikari, the mother of the popular mentor Akari.

Both are not targets that can be attacked from the beginning,
It is set up so that you can capture it while advancing the events of other characters.
I want you to play every corner and enjoy their scenarios!

See you in the next article! Goodbye~(⌒▽⌒)ノ
I was hoping the MC's mom, but seems unfortunely the game won't have it. Oh well, at least I know the game will still be fun.

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
I keep spamming right click as it fades black but it's not working. Is it specific to the main game or can it also work in memories?
Oh right forgot to mention it is a story mode glitch only, I think it has something to do with how the maps are loaded in memories

Reactions: zenin

dokaserca

Mar 20, 2021
Is there any links to download winter memories?
Also, what happened to that mod that gave Miyuki a Morrigan costume?

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
Is there any links to download winter memories?
Also, what happened to that mod that gave Miyuki a Morrigan costume?
Only for public Alfa.
The modder said he was to lazy to continue it and that he is planning to make a winter memories mod, but he wants to see all the content first.

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes