4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Pushinka

Nov 5, 2016
i tried that but it wont work, every time i try load to it, it doesnt change the date
Yeah it seems that way. You need to end the current day for the visual change to take effect, but the number of days effect is already working. I just tried it on one of my saves. Maybe there is a variable that can change a date, but I didn't find one, that one would be even better.

Feb 23, 2022
Yeah it seems that way. You need to end the current day for the visual change to take effect, but the number of days effect is already working. I just tried it on one of my saves. Maybe there is a variable that can change a date, but I didn't find one, that one would be even better.
Do you know which variable character lust is?

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Sorry if I came off as spreading false rumors. I was actually basing that thought process on the most recent update he gave out. In the later portions of the post (I used google translate)

Dev: So when the game is released, there
may be a little bit of "that still is missing!" and "that system is missing!"
It's easy to add more after completion, so I'd be happy if you could gently expect
that "that element will be added in an update" for things that are n't there
. Fluffy, fluffy."

Pretty sure Dev implied "I can add this system in a future update, whilst releasing the game".
Hopefully the infamous google MTL gave an accurate form of those words. I'm not completely certain, but that may have happened with Summer Memories and it's DLC. Perhaps what they wanted to add is what you mentioned, the unclear bulletins. But may save it after release day.
If I don't remember it wrong, those are in reference to features to review? I honestly don't see how it reads as the game is nearing completion. While my Japanese is admittedly suspect, I think the intent is more on the developer's wondering out loud that when the game is finally released, he (or the players) will notice that a certain feature/function is missing here and there, and in that case, he will add them in future updates or expansions. The core functions remain in the bullet points, and some of them are still at 0%.

I could be wrong, and I sure hope I am. But earlier this year, I asked him whether he expected to proceed with the game testing by November or December, in which he said it was doubtful. A surgery and hospital stay later, I expect the testing date, and subsequently the release date to be pushed off as well.

Zexceed5

Mar 16, 2022
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
why i can't download it?

NINJABES

Oct 20, 2022
hi a question if you unlock the ending of the 5 girls from the dlc and in the other game that I already have them at 100 affection it no longer lets me see their endings
I mean, once all the endings of the 5 girls in the dlc have been unlocked, I can't see them again?

MICKEYIO

Jun 18, 2020
hi a question if you unlock the ending of the 5 girls from the dlc and in the other game that I already have them at 100 affection it no longer lets me see their endings
I mean, once all the endings of the 5 girls in the dlc have been unlocked, I can't see them again?
You still can see the ending on TV in Recollection room

Reactions: NINJABES

NINJABES

Oct 20, 2022
Well you can skip through the ending but i think that will show Yui Ending
is that I already finished the game with all the endings and when I do the new game + it only lets me see the 3 main endings and none of the 5 secondary endings
That's why I wonder if you can see those secondary endings in the story?

Jan 17, 2020
I caught Ikeda's stream last night and recorded some clips since they are not archived. He was working on paizuri and fellatio animations. Sadly, I only watched like an hour of the stream and recorded even less, because I had to get up early today, stream was around midnight where I live.

I also took the time to ask what his inspiration for the game was, since I see a lot of people here lack critical thinking and jumped to conclusions, because they watched a 6 hour video essay about a game the dev might have never played. Sadly I forgot to turn on audio recording on OBS in the first two videos (iokv7u.mkv & xyskhe.mkv) because of a previous project I did and the response was lost, but with my little knowledge of japanese (I've been learning for about a year with Duolingo and the Genki books) I could understand that he likes 'simulation' games and that he has liked erogames and wanted to do one or has been making them since he was in high school. He didn't quote any games as inspiration but the truth is that he might or might not have played that PS1 game or even know it exists, it's not conclusive evidence and doesn't really change anything to be honest, just simple curiosity.

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
How are the mods for this game looking?
  • Super Summer Memories by Jujarpg. It makes all the main heroines have bigger breasts and wear micro bikinis. Kagami,Shizuku and Suzuka ( the girl that buys bugs and fish) have threesome animations when performing Sex
  • The LHG + Coward adds some extra events but it is only available on Korean
  • There was a mod which replaces Rio with Darkness(Konosuba) mod, but it is discontinued.
  • There is a third one that adds nipple piercingns to Rio, freckles to Miyuki and changes Yui's hair to purple.

Last edited:

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Super Summer Memories by Jujarpg. It makes all the main heroines have bigger breasts and wear micro bikinis. Kagami,Shizuku and Suzuka ( the girl that buys bugs and fish) have threesome animations when performing Sex
The LHG + Coward adds some extra events but it is only available on Korean
There was a mod which replaces Rio with Darkness(Konosuba) mod, but it is discontinued.
There is a third one that adds nipple piercingns to Rio, freckles to Miyuki and changes Yui's hair to purple.
I tried using the mod from Jujarpg, and instead it seems to have bugged the title screen. I saw other mention of people having a similar issue, but no fix. Any idea what we can do about this?

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes