4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
I tried using the mod from Jujarpg, and instead it seems to have bugged the title screen. I saw other mention of people having a similar issue, but no fix. Any idea what we can do about this?
Well I have two hypothesis
  1. You are trying to run two mods at the same time (none of them are compatible (
  2. Your vanilla version is different from the one that the Jujarpg is based off

Reactions: Kentorian

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Well I have two hypothesis
  1. You are trying to run two mods at the same time (none of them are compatible (
  2. Your vanilla version is different from the one that the Jujarpg is based off
You're right actually

I was running a modded version, silly me. I fixed it now though, thank you a ton

Jan 17, 2020
Here's a link to the download xwxw, no pass needed.

Includes Vanilla version in Korean (I think), latest Coward mod and Darkness mod.

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: *//

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
I just realised this game would have been sooooo much better if H-scenes were animated like "Summer Life in the Countryside"
like an actual masterpiece
Masterpiece? I'm not saying it's a bad game but masterpiece is greatly exaggerated. It's way too short and you can unlock everything in one in-game week or even less.

Is it possible to bring data from the first to the second? So the stats of the girl will bring forward also.
If you already finished the game once just start a new game. It will ask you which stats you want to carry over.

Reactions: Firehole

mattmotor

May 30, 2018
how? the save editor im using just has a bunch of variables, the only value that ik how to change is Gold.

I'd recommend Aziien's Cheat Menu plugin over using an annoying online save editor. Works realtime with a game, also doesnt lack names for variables, switches, items, etc. Another nice one is , tho I find it less user friendly then Aziien's plugin (I mainly use AdventCirno's for easy machine translation).

Reactions: MadJaz

harryzeus

May 8, 2022
Can someone explain the Kagami thing/ the school sport thing?
The Walkthrough-Hints say i should just talk to her every morning, but i did this for a lot of days now, i am at day 17 and she just always says i need more stamina. I even raised stamina to 127 but still no progress. Everyone says this minigame is so easy but i can't even unlock it and i am frustrated to the point of asking for help here :(

Jan 17, 2020
Can someone explain the Kagami thing/ the school sport thing?
The Walkthrough-Hints say i should just talk to her every morning, but i did this for a lot of days now, i am at day 17 and she just always says i need more stamina. I even raised stamina to 127 but still no progress. Everyone says this minigame is so easy but i can't even unlock it and i am frustrated to the point of asking for help here :(
I think you need 130+ stamina, it could be 150, can't remember.

flynn0426

Nov 17, 2019
Does getting the foursome ending on the first playthrough unlock everything in memories mode automatically? Or should I do each girl one by one for each ending, then the threesome, then the foursome ending?

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Does getting the foursome ending on the first playthrough unlock everything in memories mode automatically? Or should I do each girl one by one for each ending, then the threesome, then the foursome ending?
For the overall 'best' experience, the latter IMO.
Each separate ending, threesome, foursome.

DRAKEE97

Feb 5, 2019
Question the super summer memories mod is for an older version? Because it always gives me some error if I try to play it.

Jan 9, 2022
The only one way to unlock everything in memories mode is to donate money to the temple in a cave on the mountain for like 20 times on playthrough.
After this, in memories mode, a button near TV in the house appears, if you press it - you will unlock all scenes in the game.
Else you need to manually open every scene in the game

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
No unless this version is, I first tried with the unoficial, but saw that it might be because of that, so I tried with the base game and it still gives me the same answer.
If there isn't any other mod on your folders then it must be the version you are playing, I've got an unofficial version from Kimochi.Info and i've been able to run all mods

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes