4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Pero95

Oct 17, 2022
Well thanks but I ended up just cheating anyway, I managed to complete everything else at last.

All and all, great game but a depressing lack of anal and lesbian content, threesome and foursome stuff feels kinda pointless if the ladies don't interact with each other at all, might as well not be there.
This dude from 2020 knows what's up. Easy skip from me.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
I need help I downloaded a Japanese language game but the file names do not appear with the Japanese names instead I have text like "Edc„ªcd Edc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdcEdc„ª cdE

ƒ^ƒCƒgƒ‹F‚悤‚±‚»IƒZƒbƒNƒXƒAƒCƒ‰ƒ“ƒh
ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒ‹F‚q‚o‚f
ƒT[ƒNƒ‹F‚Ü‚¢‚ñƒ}ƒCƒ“

Edc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdc„ªcdE dcEdc„ªcdE " would there be a solution?

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
Is there a solution to prevent text in a foreign language such as Japanese from appearing like this?

Jan 17, 2020
I need help I downloaded a Japanese language game but the file names do not appear with the Japanese names instead I have text like "Edc„ªcd Edc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdcEdc„ª cdE

ƒ^ƒCƒgƒ‹F‚悤‚±‚»IƒZƒbƒNƒXƒAƒCƒ‰ƒ“ƒh
ƒWƒƒƒ“ƒ‹F‚q‚o‚f
ƒT[ƒNƒ‹F‚Ü‚¢‚ñƒ}ƒCƒ“

Edc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdc„ªcdEdc„ªcdE dcEdc„ªcdE " would there be a solution?
This is not the thread to be asking that, but that's "mojibake", happens when you don't have the required language installed (japanese in this case), install the japanese language and change your locale to Japanese, your computer should still display english or french(?) by default but it will display the japanese text properly now. You still need to download the game again if you already deleted it or extract it again if you still have the original files.

dirani

Jul 6, 2018
This is not the thread to be asking that, but that's "mojibake", happens when you don't have the required language installed (japanese in this case), install the japanese language and change your locale to Japanese, your computer should still display english or french(?) by default but it will display the japanese text properly now. You still need to download the game again if you already deleted it or extract it again if you still have the original files.
Thank you and sorry for posting this on a thread that had nothing to do with my problem thanks to you my problem is solved again thank you :)

oh god oh fuck

Jul 30, 2018
I'm so excited to see this game getting a sequel! It looks like everything that I thought "if only this were like *this* instead..." has been improved drastically. winter memories is gonna be the best ball-drainer of 2023 :cool:

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
Hello having problem with this even miyuki ( For her leak event get your lust at max to cum in your pants, after the event where she finds your soiled underwear you need to sleep with her but you MUST TALK to her at night instead of just choosing to sleep with her.) I tried to talk with her but I only says sleep with her and her affection is 40 already???

oh god oh fuck

Jul 30, 2018
i hope
Hello having problem with this even miyuki ( For her leak event get your lust at max to cum in your pants, after the event where she finds your soiled underwear you need to sleep with her but you MUST TALK to her at night instead of just choosing to sleep with her.) I tried to talk with her but I only says sleep with her and her affection is 40 already???
i think you need to sleep with her by clicking on her and choosing to spend time with her, then saying "yes" to sleeping with her, instead of passing time until night and then choosing miyuki when asked who to sleep with. you should get an event at night and then the next afternoon.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
i hope

i think you need to sleep with her by clicking on her and choosing to spend time with her, then saying "yes" to sleeping with her, instead of passing time until night and then choosing miyuki when asked who to sleep with. you should get an event at night and then the next afternoon.
I did click her for on the evening then night only option came out is choosing to sleep with her did not work though

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
I did click her for on the evening then night only option came out is choosing to sleep with her did not work though
MC needs ejaculate in his pants, she'll notice it in the laundry next day. (Max out lust meter, the pink bar)
Then speak to her about sleeping in her room for the night.

blazer3111

Jul 28, 2019
MC needs ejaculate in his pants, she'll notice it in the laundry next day. (Max out lust meter, the pink bar)
Then speak to her about sleeping in her room for the night.
After she saw the pants on the laundry then the same night I click her? Then the event will start?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
After she saw the pants on the laundry then the same night I click her? Then the event will start?
Yea, but did you max out her task bar too? You need to Do the dishes to max that out to advance her route. Same the other girl's scenarios too.
Once you've done that either in the morning or night before. In the afternoon (of next day or same day) she'll recall what you did and help you out from now. Then you can do what I said.

However, MC can still nut in his pants early on for that small cutscene but you'll still need to do the route requirements first in order to do sexual stuff with her.

Reactions: polishhammer83
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes