4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Kuyabah

Sep 25, 2018
Someone know how to use the Key Items (Strange Video, Sketchy DVD)?
I tried Later Night in the living room, but I don't know how to use the items.

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
Someone know how to use the Key Items (Strange Video, Sketchy DVD)?
I tried Later Night in the living room, but I don't know how to use the items.
All you gotta do is click the TV!
Double check that you're at the "Late Night" status and not "Night"

RhodesTG

Jul 30, 2022
So I've been searching for Ikeda's live stream or more updates/leaks for winter memories, and ended up in the Korean web site: Arca.live ( the same one from the LHG + Coward mod) after a while I could find information about the last live stream and it seems someone asked about the development and this was the response:

"the reason why winter vacation production takes so long is because there is no data left for summer vacation production.."

Reactions: polishhammer83
Jan 17, 2020
So I've been searching for Ikeda's live stream or more updates/leaks for winter memories, and ended up in the Korean web site: Arca.live ( the same one from the LHG + Coward mod) after a while I could find information about the last live stream and it seems someone asked about the development and this was the response:

"the reason why winter vacation production takes so long is because there is no data left for summer vacation production.."
I translated the article using Google and Bing since DeepL doesn't support Korean, but there's probably some stuff that got lost in translation since he mentioned that his Japanese is not very good, because he didn't understand something he said (plus the article being MTL doesn't help in that front either), it was related to voice acting or so he believes, so I don't think that last part about Succumate and Summer Memories not having data left (whatever that means(?)) is that relevant to what's left of development, he did mention some performance issues like dropping from 60 to 30~40 frames and trying to figure out what's going on there.

I wish people could archive his streams, since Pixiv doesn't or Ikeda doesn't want to. I couldn't catch this one since I went to bed earlier than normal and he usually streams around or past midnight on my time zone.

Reactions: RhodesTG

maxinsane4

Feb 25, 2022
for the homies who don't want to start a new file and don't mind cheating, this is a hook patcher that enables a cheat menu. unzip it, run the application and look in your files for summer memories(extracted) select game and skip all the way to the page in which you can see 3 boxes. check all of them and the next time you open the game. press 1 to access the cheat menu. learned this from another user in the early days of summer memories. also works on other rpgm games of the same engine.

Brooo why is it saying it is viruss

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes