Glasglow

Aug 14, 2018
What's the difference between the two?

Summer_Memories_Plus_Append_2.03
and
Summer_Memories_Deluxe_Edition_v2.3_Unrated_GOG

mrlie

Jun 3, 2019
Can't you ejaculate while having sex anymore? I vaguely remember there was that function. I've tried the latest official and the + version. Am i remembering that wrong? Your own lust meter stays fixed during the sex event you can initiate with each heroine. Can someone clear that up?

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Can't you ejaculate while having sex anymore? I vaguely remember there was that function. I've tried the latest official and the + version. Am i remembering that wrong? Your own lust meter stays fixed during the sex event you can initiate with each heroine. Can someone clear that up?
You can. You have to press the middle button for that to happen, or spacebar

Reactions: mrlie

mrlie

Jun 3, 2019
You can. You have to press the middle button for that to happen, or spacebar
You are a saint. After you said that I played through the tutorial and yeah, I skipped it before. It is explained there.
My boy just died of dehydration. im on my last day of the second playthrough and he had his first sex orgasm and it seems like it carries over from session to session. That eruption lasted for a minute, I thought my game froze. I like to think of this as mount visuvius.

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
This is a great game, i love Miyuki, Shizuku and Kagami. the only thing im a little disappointed in is there is not a option for you to undress the women down to their underwear, only can make them show off one or the other, not a big deal though.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
This is a great game, i love Miyuki, Shizuku and Kagami. the only thing im a little disappointed in is there is not a option for you to undress the women down to their underwear, only can make them show off one or the other, not a big deal though.
The sequel is coming out pretty soon along with a translation few months after.
It'll have undressing, a pop window to see close close ups, all the sub heroine will have all the same amount of content as main girls. And much more. Just look at the past few pages of comments taking about the updates the Dev gives every week.

• Wow
Reactions: Roseyurilife

Roseyurilife

Jan 7, 2018
The sequel is coming out pretty soon along with a translation few months after.
It'll have undressing, a pop window to see close close ups, all the sub heroine will have all the same amount of content as main girls. And much more. Just look at the past few pages of comments taking about the updates the Dev gives every week.
oh crap had no idea there was a sequel, thanks for telling me gonna check it out, really hope its soon.

Reactions: Jason2

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
oh crap had no idea there was a sequel, thanks for telling me gonna check it out, really hope its soon.
Dev still got work to do, but expect it around late November or mid December. Translation will be awhile. I'd say like February if it's made a priority.

Ibaraki

Oct 7, 2017
Dev still got work to do, but expect it around late November or mid December. Translation will be awhile. I'd say like February if it's made a priority.
Might want to temper the expectation. I am pretty sure in one of the dev's recent replies on twitter, he insinuated it would take until next year. Considering he still has uncleared bullet points in the backlog and it not even accounting the testing phase yet, I'd say that is a fair assessment. Please be a little more careful with how you word it because there might be some people who look at what you write and ask the developer if the game could be released soon, and I cannot imagine it would not annoy him eventually if he is not already troubled by the constant asks.

Pitirijaz

Jan 18, 2021
If I unlock the endings of the photos of the sub heroines and in the new game + I will not be able to see those endings again only in the gallery?

Once seen, it no longer lets me see them again only if in the new game I select not to load progress with subheroine

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Might want to temper the expectation. I am pretty sure in one of the dev's recent replies on twitter, he insinuated it would take until next year. Considering he still has uncleared bullet points in the backlog and it not even accounting the testing phase yet, I'd say that is a fair assessment. Please be a little more careful with how you word it because there might be some people who look at what you write and ask the developer if the game could be released soon, and I cannot imagine it would not annoy him eventually if he is not already troubled by the constant asks.
Sorry if I came off as spreading false rumors. I was actually basing that thought process on the most recent update he gave out. In the later portions of the post (I used google translate)

Dev: So when the game is released, there
may be a little bit of "that still is missing!" and "that system is missing!"
It's easy to add more after completion, so I'd be happy if you could gently expect
that "that element will be added in an update" for things that are n't there
. Fluffy, fluffy."

Pretty sure Dev implied "I can add this system in a future update, whilst releasing the game".
Hopefully the infamous google MTL gave an accurate form of those words. I'm not completely certain, but that may have happened with Summer Memories and it's DLC. Perhaps what they wanted to add is what you mentioned, the unclear bulletins. But may save it after release day.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes