4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
here is one of the files to the costume and some pixel animation changes mod. This can only be applied on a normal version of the game by replacing the files
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Update on the Korean mods:
So the Darkness mod is discontinued and won't get any updates.
The LHG mod is currently stopped, but not discontinued?
And the Coward mod is still being worked on.
Link to site here:

Reactions: Testament34

Kyusei

Dec 6, 2018
Link to site here:
how to download?

VincentYamato

Feb 12, 2018
So i just learned there is a sequel, and already tried the pretty good demo, does anyone know when its gonna be released and if anyone is working on the translation?

themangod

Jul 7, 2018
So i just learned there is a sequel, and already tried the pretty good demo, does anyone know when its gonna be released and if anyone is working on the translation?
Right now i believe people on earlier posts said a minimum of at last 1 year of waiting for the sequel(Winter Memories) to be either released and/or translated. Please note that these are just guesses. They could take much longer or much shorter. Heres to hoping that it comes out released and translated sooner rather than later.

Reactions: VincentYamato

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
A night treatment from each of the main girls, four events for Miyuki, an event for Rio, three events with the uncle, and an event with 3 of the side girls. Look for the bracketed text when "talking" to the girls while playing (not available from the gallery).
Are the events with the uncle already implemented? I haven't been able to find them.

alpharenji2

Jul 29, 2021
Are we giving our knock off recommandations of summer memories now while we wait for Winter memories ?
My findings

(Love this one, although not quite SM but same atmosphere)

No English versions?

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Are the events with the uncle already implemented? I haven't been able to find them.
To find the extra content added in the mod, you have to select the option to talk with a character then choose the option in brackets or if your using the file posted by BlueFireNick , the options will have mentioned LHG or coward in brackets which are your new content options. Keep in mind that not all options are implemented yet so clicking on them will do nothing.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Link to site here:
I guess LHG is on vacation or something so his part of the mod is currently on hold i guess but that doesnt completely make sense since the disciple was also working on it as seen from his latest post. So it seems that the disciple first started out with helping LHG do his mod and later decided he wants to do his own addition, so it seems that when LHG gave him control he was mostly working on the LHG mod with a little bit of coward mod and now that the LHG+Coward mod was posted he is now going to focus on the Coward mod which according to his expectation is going to take around 4 moths give or take.

polopp

Dec 24, 2020
A night treatment from each of the main girls, four events for Miyuki, an event for Rio, three events with the uncle, and an event with 3 of the side girls. Look for the bracketed text when "talking" to the girls while playing (not available from the gallery).
do you know by any chance if the mods are using v2.03 or previous Versions?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes