4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Oct 16, 2021
Thanks you fucking legend for your reports, as usual. Any idea if Kagura is planning on translating it soon?
1y + 4 months would be my wild correlation guess.
Just saying, if you see Magical Girl Celesphone as Winter Memories, since both their sequels were translated before by kagura (ambrosia and summer memories)

I'm expecting well advanced fan translations in those 16 months

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just saying, if you see Magical Girl Celesphone as Winter Memories, since both their sequels were translated before by kagura (ambrosia and summer memories)

I'm expecting well advanced fan translations in those 16 months
If we're lucky and Kagura put their hands on the game, we could get lucky and have it before the year ends. I mean, Magical girl celesphonia has WAY more text than summer memories and, if winter memories is any similar to its prequel, the translation time should be shorter.

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
iirc summer memories is one of kaguragame's top selling product on steam,
so likely they would prioritize it

also i have slight suspicion that KG's SM release picked some of existinig fan TL work and then fix/adjust it on their own
since i feel there're few similarities (writing-style wise) and the time between KG listed & release SM actually quite short compared their other title
so... assuming WM getting any fan TL & all above are true, we might see faster release

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
You added both mods in the game? What if I only want the new content but no the NTR mod?
The modder had both preinstalled. However, no new content happens automatically. All content has be selected in the dialogue menu. Just avoid the 2 [Coward] choices with Miyuki.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
So CG scenes and text of the sub-heroines are "about 100% complete".

The developer wants the game to release in June.
"Developer wants the game to release in June" Huh? he mentioned rather recently that he's not even sure if he can have it out by the end of this year, i assume you're referring to his latest ci-en update but he was saying that he was aiming to have all of the Cg's done by June and he was celebrating that he had achieved his goal. The Cg's are all complete but now he has to do the actual devwork, and implement all of his new mechanics into the game.

Last edited:
Reactions: Nogerrssss

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
"Developer wants the game to release in June" Huh? he mentioned rather recently that he's not even sure if he can have it out by the end of this year, i assume you're referring to his latest ci-en update but he was saying that he was aiming to have all of the Cg's done by June and he was celebrating that he had achieved his goal. The Cg's are all complete but now he has to do the actual devwork, and implement all of his new mechanics into the game.
I read the June part as though it was by itself, so not related to the CG part. That's why I mistakenly said game, not CGs.

Reactions: DspGaming

Ice_flow

Mar 7, 2021
are there any mods for this game? and how do i save? it never saves even when i press it. When i close it and start it again there is no save file. Thx for any answers.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
are there any mods for this game? and how do i save? it never saves even when i press it. When i close it and start it again there is no save file. Thx for any answers.
That usually happens when you're not extracting the game in a directory with write permissions, try extracting it to a folder in the desktop, the disk root or an external USB and try saving as soon as you can to check if it saves properly.

por12

Nov 22, 2020
The guy that created the Darkness mod, today he uploads a new mod for the base game, but i can't get the password, if someone can guess it, share it please. here is the link .
what does the darkness mod do?

por12

Nov 22, 2020
what are the best mods?
i installed the game from the link in the op but it seems from what im reading i cant run mod with the op version?

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
i don't know how to change the sp but but you can increasing stamina lust and memory to max value using cheat menu 1.82 or Mv cheat plugging and when you go to bed one time your sp increase depending the level of your memory don't forget to put back to 0 if not you gonna see the memory increase to a big number like 1000000100 for exemple it happen with cheat menu don't know if it will do the same with cheat plugin did not test it
How do I increase the max value with the cheat plugin? It doesn't make much sense to me

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes