4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
i don't know how to change the sp but but you can increasing stamina lust and memory to max value using cheat menu 1.82 or Mv cheat plugging and when you go to bed one time your sp increase depending the level of your memory don't forget to put back to 0 if not you gonna see the memory increase to a big number like 1000000100 for exemple it happen with cheat menu don't know if it will do the same with cheat plugin did not test it
How do I increase the max value with the cheat plugin? It doesn't make much sense to me

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
for the homies who don't want to start a new file and don't mind cheating, this is a hook patcher that enables a cheat menu. unzip it, run the application and look in your files for summer memories(extracted) select game and skip all the way to the page in which you can see 3 boxes. check all of them and the next time you open the game. press 1 to access the cheat menu. learned this from another user in the early days of summer memories. also works on other rpgm games of the same engine.
How do I improve stats with this? or is that not possible and you can only get items?

Reactions: Andikaaaa08

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
How do I improve stats with this? or is that not possible and you can only get items?
unfortunately, some games (like this one) do not use the classical RPG elements (HP,Magic,Strength etc...). therefore you will have to use in-game mechanics to level up stats. luckily the cheat menu gives you everything you need found in the game.

Reactions: Blured000

Blured000

Nov 29, 2018
unfortunately, some games (like this one) do not use the classical RPG elements (HP,Magic,Strength etc...). therefore you will have to use in-game mechanics to level up stats. luckily the cheat menu gives you everything you need found in the game.
Alright cool, Thanks

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
So they finish the game they're now just doing translation? Btw played the demo
I think they aren't translating it just yet but yeah, that's basically all that's left. Since summer memories is one of Kaguragames' top sellers, I'm expecting it to be translated soon.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
I think they aren't translating it just yet but yeah, that's basically all that's left. Since summer memories is one of Kaguragames' top sellers, I'm expecting it to be translated soon.
Don't give him false hope bro, we still have a long way until the game is even finished, let alone an official English translation :cry:

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Don't give him false hope bro, we still have a long way until the game is even finished, let alone an official English translation :cry:
It's not false hope, the game is already finished and the developer wants to release it in summer. We will have to wait for the translation tho.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes