4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
It's not false hope, the game is already finished and the developer wants to release it in summer. We will have to wait for the translation tho.
The game is not finished-the cg scenes for the game are finished,he still needs to finish the pixel animation,mini games,mechanics,dialogue and put everything together.

Reactions: DspGaming

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The game is not finished-the cg scenes for the game are finished,he still needs to finish the pixel animation,mini games,mechanics,dialogue and put everything together.
He's still planning on releasing it soon, so either it's almost finished or the rest is relatively easy to do

Phlareb

Aug 23, 2018
He's still planning on releasing it soon, so either it's almost finished or the rest is relatively easy to do
It isn't planned to be released soon. There are goals that he soon hopes to be completed. This has come up and caused confusion which has turned into rumor and then assumption. The goal of the developer is to get it released by the end of 2022, potentially pushed into early 2023 at the latest. The rest is not easy to do.

Reactions: DspGaming

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
You misunderstand, like somebody said earlier he just finished the drawing parts (arguably the easiest) and now he needs to do all the programming work/ implementing all his new mechanics, fixing bugs etc... My personal guess would be sometime around late november as long as he keeps the pace he's been going at. And for the official translation I actually don't think that'd be far off, considering Kagura Games now knows how popular this series is.

Reactions: hieunguyen2410

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Is there a gallery in this game?
There is a recollection room, but you have to properly unlock the scenes first.
If you just want to see all scenes and unlock all content, you need to put 20 coins in the shrine ( 1 coin per day) in a normal playthrough, then once you put 20 coins you get a message ( forgot what the message said), then just keep playing till the last day ( i would say just keep ending the days without doing anything if you dont want the trouble). Once you clear that and get any ending you unlock the memories mode. in this memories mode you will find a big red button in the living room. clicking on the button will give you the option to unlock all content available. Press that option and you have everything.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
If you just want to see all scenes and unlock all content, you need to put 20 coins in the shrine ( 1 coin per day) in a normal playthrough, then once you put 20 coins you get a message ( forgot what the message said), then just keep playing till the last day ( i would say just keep ending the days without doing anything if you dont want the trouble). Once you clear that and get any ending you unlock the memories mode. in this memories mode you will find a big red button in the living room. clicking on the button will give you the option to unlock all content available. Press that option and you have everything.
So THAT was the shrine's purpose.

• Wow
Reactions: devil_hunter

Brontanius

Sep 27, 2017
So i think i am softlocked. I am on day 22 night time, the 2 daughters are asleep on their beds so i cant choose to sleep with them, the mother is locked in the bathroom and i cant choose her. i cant go outside due to lack of ap and i cant stamina out as i have too much for the items i have. What do i do?

beyondrepair

May 8, 2018
So i think i am softlocked. I am on day 22 night time, the 2 daughters are asleep on their beds so i cant choose to sleep with them, the mother is locked in the bathroom and i cant choose her. i cant go outside due to lack of ap and i cant stamina out as i have too much for the items i have. What do i do?
Click there to sleep/advance time without interactions.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just click on the word NIGHT and it'll give you the option of going to sleep with any of them.

Heidrian

Feb 23, 2018
Is it possible to transfer my save from 1.02 to the latest version? if so where are the files located

Someonewho

Dec 14, 2018
Is it possible to transfer my save from 1.02 to the latest version? if so where are the files located
"...\www\save"
If it is English 1.02 then it should work with no problems. I don't remember if you could just import saves from the Japanese version. Please try it by yourself.

enshi

Mar 3, 2018

▲ VS Akari-chan
Good evening, isn't it today?
If you notice it, it's already June ...!
Time goes by when I'm making a game, but in a blink of an eye I've been here for half a year ...
I want to make it in time for winter, so I have to be enthusiastic about development, isn't it?

Today's article looks like this (⌒ ▽ ⌒) 丿
<Today's article>
・ Progress story
・ The story that started to be incorporated
・ The story that the number of employees has increased
・ The story of going to a driving school Limited to followers and above progress

Incorporation of all heroines
・ Yui ... 0%
・ Rion ... 0%
・ Miyuki ... 0%
・ Akari ... 70% ← advanced
・ Kagami ... 0%
・ Mizuki ... 0%
・ Suzuka ... 0%
・ Shizuku ... 0%
・? ?? ?? ... 0%
・? ?? ?? ... 0%

Dot material
・ Standing picture ... Unknown%
・ Begging ... Unknown%
・ General-purpose dot ... Unknown%
・ Large animation ... Unknown%

So, I started the embedded work from last week. It looks like this when divided into small pieces, and there is still a long way to go ...
Especially the dot material system is really large, so Just thinking about it will tighten your chest. I want to be released from this penance as soon as possible ~ I was advancing the Akari scenario

Last week, we incorporated Akari's event and I was strengthening the system around Mentai.

Until now, I've only been working on pictures and texts, so Embedding work is fun and fun ...
About 70% of the light was finished in a day or two, so If other characters can be made at the same pace, it seems that all characters can be implemented in about a month.
It would be nice if you could move forward while having fun.
Dojin Otome has a new companion!

▲ Rookie work (unfinished)

The acquaintance I was talking about from the above
Since I joined Dojin Otome from this month, my work efficiency has improved.
... or rather, I've come to be forced to do troublesome things.

It takes two days just to make the above map, so It would be very helpful to have someone do it ...
I hope I can improve his progress from time to time.
That's all for today's article!
I'll incorporate it all at once from now on! It's like ...
I started going to a driving school yesterday, and it seems that there are many days when I can't work during June.
During the lesson, I take an aptitude test,

Driving suitability 3 (out of 5 stages)
Safe driving degree D (A ~ E evaluation)
The result was ...
...... Oh, this isn't talented ...?

I will do my best in development and training. See you in the next article! Goodbye ~ (⌒ ▽ ⌒) ノ

He started incorporating everything into the game now, it looks like a lot of work but he hired some people to help him out. looks like a long road so definitely coming out in either this winter 2022 or after new years 2023 :(

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes