4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Jan 17, 2020
It might be another cameo character from the other games like how Boku and his teacher were in succumate.
(I can see one of the "housemaid" girls in it)
Or the same couple in the mountains that i think also showed up in succumate. (The girl maybe interested in Boku)
Just spit ballin here, if its not a new character that is.
I have played all of his games (there are 4 out and 1 w.i.p.) and don't remember ever seen her. The first time I saw her was when I decrypted the files after I cleared the game for the first time, which was version 1.03 or something at the time, because I wanted to know what I missed. She has standing pictures, the tiny on-map model and those school maps.

There are cameos I recognize from other games, Kagami was the gym instructor in Succumate, the blonde teacher in Succumate was a character in the Housemaid ladies game, and I'm not sure if the kid in Succumate was the same in Summer Memories because that kid is wearing a uniform for middle schoolers (and highschoolers but that's a stretch) and boku is in elementary school, but I'm pretty sure the kid in Succumate and Housemaid ladies is the same one because of the blonde teacher connection, it could take place before Succumate but it might be a case of same face syndrome, considering that the MC in Succumate looks like an older and faceless boku too. All the figurines and menkos have pictures of characters from past games.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
So, you're telling me there is a chance... to bang the pharmacist from succumate ?
I can actually see that, like her running a new local pharmacy. Boku getting medicine for a cold the Uncle got from the cold season and his job. Boku then starts getting aphrodisiacs to try out on himself and the girls. Ofc the pharmacist too.

Reactions: SnowCS

HkMJY

Mar 2, 2018
How do you combine the mod and the joiplay version ?
I've fused the www files but this made me lost the ability to click...

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
There is a dvd in my key items and I don't know how to use them. Anyone knows how to use them?
Stay up late and click on the TV, it will give you the option to use the dvd, you'll get another sex position. I'm guessing you're speaking about the disc you obtain by fishing but there's another one, you need obtain all the gacha figures.

Jan 17, 2020
Would be nice if there is like a skin mod where you can add different characters in game.
It's pretty easy too implement, just swap the pictures of one of the characters (preferentially one of the main 3) inside the pictures folder for those of a character you want. It's what Jujaaaa and 장발_신사 did with their mods, you just need some drawing skills or to "borrow" art that fits the bill. 장발_신사 is the creator of the Darkness/Konosuba mod but he's not the artist, the artist is a guy named ZIPPIO that deleted his account but some of his posts and art still remain in the site, like this one .

Shionara

May 2, 2020
Stay up late and click on the TV, it will give you the option to use the dvd, you'll get another sex position. I'm guessing you're speaking about the disc you obtain by fishing but there's another one, you need obtain all the gacha figures.
i got both of them but still cannot see the other option in the tv where you said it supposed to do

Shionara

May 2, 2020
1654947372868.png
I can only open the tv but not see the option or I am just dumb and clicking the wrong tv or wrong way?

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
I'm having a problem with the girl in the mountain. I need to obtain a tier 1 bug but for some reason I can only collect tier 2+ bugs. This means I can't progress her content, is this a bug or because I have the maximum level for the bug catching skill?

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I'm having a problem with the girl in the mountain. I need to obtain a tier 1 bug but for some reason I can only collect tier 2+ bugs. This means I can't progress her content, is this a bug or because I have the maximum level for the bug catching skill?
yeah. it happened to me first time too. First of all, have your bug catching skill upgraded so you can catch 3 bugs at every tree. Then, put bait on the two trees at the mountain AND the one at the riverside (because yeah, you can put bait on that goddam tree). You'll have 9 bugs caught each day, should be easier to catch a level 1 bug then. if you can't catch it, then simply end the game and start a new game plus with your abilities from last time, money and mc stats, then follow my instructions above since day one, you'll totally catch whatever you need before Shizuku appears at the mountain (and don't forget the fish).

Reactions: Chakas

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
There's a tree you can put bug jelly on at the Dry River Bed. That tree has level 1-2 bugs on it, so try there instead

Reactions: Chakas

Chakas

Dec 19, 2017
yeah. it happened to me first time too. First of all, have your bug catching skill upgraded so you can catch 3 bugs at every tree. Then, put bait on the two trees at the mountain AND the one at the riverside (because yeah, you can put bait on that goddam tree). You'll have 9 bugs caught each day, should be easier to catch a level 1 bug then. if you can't catch it, then simply end the game and start a new game plus with your abilities from last time, money and mc stats, then follow my instructions above since day one, you'll totally catch whatever you need before Shizuku appears at the mountain (and don't forget the fish).
There's a tree you can put bug jelly on at the Dry River Bed. That tree has level 1-2 bugs on it, so try there instead
Thank you guys for the replies, I didn't know about the tree by the river. If it don't work I'll just finish the game and start again, it will at least serve as a reason to start again (not that i needed one lol)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes