4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Jan 17, 2020
how come nobody here talks about dev's newest .mp4 tweet for winter memories ? This really is a tech support thread after all.
I guess we can enter what seems like gym teachers home. Imagine the possibilitieeeeees
Probably because A) it was posted yesterday and B) we have known about the exercise mini-game for months now. We could enter the shopkeepers home in the DLC of SM too, so that's also nothing new, apparently you will be able to enter Akari's home to bang her and possibly her mom too.

Oct 16, 2021
A) it was posted yesterday
I examined that "truth". Found it to be false as when I posted it, that tweet was 7 hours old and no post in this thread referenced it at that time.

And to B) the news is that we actually get to see visually what that is what you supposedly have known for months. THAT IS what I want to dicuss in this honorable thread for this game.

Absoltely justified to shift dicussion away from technical support joiplay and stuff this thread is seemingly spammed in and move more toward Summer Memories & especially Winter Memories development updates. That seems like the best fun you can have in this thread anyways.

Reactions: darlic
Jan 17, 2020
I examined that "truth". Found it to be false as when I posted it, that tweet was 7 hours old and no post in this thread referenced it at that time.

And to B) the news is that we actually get to see visually what that is what you supposedly have known for months. THAT IS what I want to dicuss in this honorable thread for this game.

Absoltely justified to shift dicussion away from technical support joiplay and stuff this thread is seemingly spammed in and move more toward Summer Memories & especially Winter Memories development updates. That seems like the best fun you can have in this thread anyways.
It is still yesterday even if it was just an hour after 12 AM. And what I meant by that is that you should give people time to check their socials before being outraged or surprised that no one has brought up the tiny bit of progress shown because no one has posted about it, specially within 24 hrs. There's nothing wrong with discussing other things pertaining the game, like progress in the sequel or the recent mods that have been popping up, preferable from people asking the same questions over and over.

If you want to discuss the new content, then fine, here's my two cents:

Honestly, for me, it was a nothing burger because I've known about that mechanic since it was announced and how it was inspired by a similar mechanic in Succumate, even if we get to see it in action for the first time, it is still a mini-game meant to increase some stat (probably stamina replacing the mountain hike). Being excited for this is like being excited for the new kanji writing mini-game. I'd be excited for something like a new character reveal or new ideas for erotic content, which I assume is what most people play the game for.

Oct 16, 2021
That screenshot is from the one place I didn't check and that is f95 discord. I do forget it exists besides this forum.
And I also think this thread is less frequented than I thought it would be. Probably why I wasn't exercising enough patience.

That pull-up fitness device though. I can imagine a specific animation playing when gym teacher is hanging on to it while your boy is doing her as one of the special h spots like the toilet attack was.

Jan 17, 2020
That screenshot is from the one place I didn't check and that is f95 discord. I do forget it exists besides this forum.
And I also think this thread is less frequented than I thought it would be. Probably why I wasn't exercising enough patience.

That pull-up fitness device though. I can imagine a specific animation playing when gym teacher is hanging on to it while your boy is doing her as one of the special h spots like the toilet attack was.
It's actually from the Kagura discord.

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
were is the link to the moders page to see the chanelog... this scene i dont know how to trigger it
these are all WIP atm, what we have now is the latest that he released. his last post was a video of the beach scene with rio but just foreplay atm

DelusionalHusk

Dec 4, 2017
View attachment 977724

Overview:
It is the summer break and it has been years since you've last seen your aunt and cousins in the countryside, so you don't know what to expect. What could go wrong? Find out in Summer Memories!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Thread Updated: 2021-12-26
Release Date: 2020-07-25
Developer: Dojin Otome - - -
Censored: No
Version: 2.03 Deluxe Edition Unrated GOG
Language: English
Store:
Genre:

Installation:
DOWNLOAD
Win: - - PIXELDRAIN - -
Others: COMPRESSED -
Unofficial version

Patches: /MIRROR

Extras: Walkthrough & Hints & Side characters Guide

luchettodj94 thanks for the link
* This unofficial port/version is not released by developer, download at your own risk.

View attachment 693301 View attachment 693148 View attachment 693149 View attachment 693304 View attachment 693150 View attachment 693302 View attachment 693151 View attachment 693153 View attachment 693623 View attachment 693154 View attachment 693616 View attachment 693312 View attachment 693155 View attachment 693159 View attachment 693611 View attachment 977724 View attachment 977733 View attachment 977746
can I play this on android? is this the latest? I'm new

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes