4.60 star(s) 141 Votes

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked

Last edited:

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
ohhh that is good and sadly that kagura remove stuff of some games
Well to be fair, Kagura wouldn't have been able to add new videos without obtaining licenses for them. I am happy with how I was able to integrate them.

As for the new changelog format, has anyone looked at it? I'm curious if it was worth the effort I put in.

Reactions: Cockamame and sator

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
Where can I access "Skip-date" to instant skip to the last day and view the endings?

I've seen that can be found in your diary, but I haven't found any option saying "Skip date"
at the end of the day when you have maxed out one of the heroine's affection, scroll down and it should be there.

Reactions: Larswoolf

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
I deleted the clear save that came with the download by deleting the entire save folder, but that would delete your clear-save as well. If you have a save directly before finishing, than you could try to make copy of that one in a a secure folder, delete the rest, and reload your almost finished save-file.

Was this solved? I did my run, wanna continue, but only charges the FULL save that came with the game. Tried to delete all the saves and then pasting mine, but not i can only Load it, not "continue" it. HALP :)

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked

I did my run, wanna continue, but only charges the FULL save that came with the game. Tried to delete all the saves and then pasting mine, but not i can only Load it, not "continue" it. HALP :)

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
I downloaded the non installer link from the OP. fuck me guess I wasted my time with my first playthrough. You have to delete the globalsave in the save folder but any save file is linked to it, so deleting the global save makes it so that you cant load any of your savefiles linked to it.
Did you solve it? :( Don't wanna lose my run

Reactions: Neo of space

tribute_you

Aug 15, 2017
Did you solve it? :( Don't wanna lose my run
Solved!!

Downloaded this version of the game (had a 2.2 from somewhere else).
Pasted my save (Only the save)
Loaded it (It was from day 29)
Played it TO THE END. In the end, after credits, it appears that you will be able to use the progress.
Started a new game and it worked! I can continue my run ^^

Reactions: JoeCoolMan

Aslan121499

Mar 15, 2021
ed the game to play with the new DLC stuff, a
Well to be fair, Kagura wouldn't have been able to add new videos without obtaining licenses for them. I am happy with how I was able to integrate them.

As for the new changelog format, has anyone looked at it? I'm curious if it was worth the effort I put in.
1617113827790.png
Just gonna report this bug? glitch? The only fix of this is restarting the game so yeah just gonna put it here

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
View attachment 1113867
Just gonna report this bug? glitch? The only fix of this is restarting the game so yeah just gonna put it here
I assume this is with my version. Do you have a save, or a particular thing you do that triggers this? What it looks like is either the layers are getting confused or the kitchen images are not loading. Can you still switch rooms?

Edit: fixing typo

Last edited:

Aslan121499

Mar 15, 2021
I assume this is with my version. Do you have a save, or a particular thing you do that triggers this? What it looks like is either the layers are getting confused or the kitchen images are not loading. Can you still switch rooms?

Edit: fixing typo
The trigger is random i guess but it's not technically ruining the game it's just an in game glitch. Just 1 room sometimes glitch like that and the other rooms are just fine. I can still talk to them, do some coax, sex etc. but to really fix this is restarting the game

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
The trigger is random i guess but it's not technically ruining the game it's just an in game glitch. Just 1 room sometimes glitch like that and the other rooms are just fine. I can still talk to them, do some coax, sex etc. but to really fix this is restarting the game
I found some core code doing bad things to various layers, I'll be putting that in with my next release and hopefully that will fix this as well.

I'm also bringing in better image compression, looking at something like 16% of the original size. (Last update was 27%, so that's a good extra chunk of disk to get back, plus things will load faster as well as use less memory.)

Reactions: darlic

Brideon86

Jan 23, 2021
Forgive my English, I need help, I have the cosplay skill, but they ask me for a uniform when I want to use it, how do I get it? Where is the trick, thanks

notmm27

Oct 28, 2018
what a game!!! i can honestly say that this is the most i cummed from a single playthrough(spent my whole weekend). can anyone recommend similar type of game? where you control the actions directly and the sex scene is repeatable but in the sprite form? idk the terms for this type of scenes but it's also similar to this one https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-countryside-sex-life-v1-02-2020-10-25-dieselmine.60400/.

Edit : oh and the summertime shota settings is not a must

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
So I do want to show this off.

I've worked out how to include images directly into the HTML page for both the favicon and usage as images. Reworked a lot of the sections as well.

Agidus

Jun 29, 2020
In the game pics have an image of Rio's sleeping position naked. I read some guides trough this forum but havent find anything about it. I alreadu did like 2-3 runs and unlocked a lot of things, even 3 and 4somes but this still a secret for me.
Is it possible to sleep naked?
Edit: Also post bath, female char naked with towels. Any tips?

kin-kun

Modder
Jul 10, 2020
In the game pics have an image of Rio's sleeping position naked. I read some guides trough this forum but havent find anything about it. I alreadu did like 2-3 runs and unlocked a lot of things, even 3 and 4somes but this still a secret for me.
Is it possible to sleep naked?
Edit: Also post bath, female char naked with towels. Any tips?
Mods need to remove that image, see https://f95zone.to/threads/summer-memories-plus-v2-03-dojin-otome-kagura-games.54613/post-5068266

For the post bath are you talking about this image?

1617319716312.png
That's part of the intro, not sure how you missed it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Agidus
4.60 star(s) 141 Votes