4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
Korean Mods:
Darkness - - Full Korean
LHG+Coward - - Only added content is Korean
really hoping someone can translate the korean stuff, he also seems to have added a new scene with rio.

i'm also interested in seeing

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
really hoping someone can translate the korean stuff, he also seems to have added a new scene with rio.

i'm also interested in seeing
Its possible to have that scene animated however it won't be done by that modder since he said he has no intention of making it. His disciple might make it but that's also highly uncertain.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
i am stuck at max affection, what do i do?
to make progress
If you're talking about the main heroines, just raise their stats for more events. You can also unlock threesome and foursome. To do this, have one of the sister in high vigilance and let her catch you while fucking the other sister. Then fuck the two sisters and let the mother catch you.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
how come nobody here talks about dev's newest .mp4 tweet for winter memories ? This really is a tech support thread after all.
I guess we can enter what seems like gym teachers home. Imagine the possibilitieeeeees
Yep, it looks the developer is aiming high this time (I mean, even higher than before). Besides, the games takes place in a future in which you've otained every single ending (you've basically screwed every pussy), so we may also expect more positions and original CG.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes