4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
He just want to share what was posted in ci-en for the people that don't go to that site . Plus, it's his own comment, you dont need to tell what he can't do unless it's something bad. Sure , some info isn't needed , but others might find it a good info to them.

That's just being rude mate. Chill out.
Lastly, he really didn't waste his time , cuz all he did is just copy-paste from the ci-en post.

Edit:The context of this comment is for Scarlet Jade that deleted his petty ,nonesense, and rude comment about the guy who shared the latest update.

Last edited:

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
He just want to share what was posted in ci-en for the people that don't go to that site . Plus, it's his own comment, you dont need to tell what he can't do unless it's something bad. Sure , some info isn't needed , but others might find it a good info to them.

That's just being rude mate. Chill out.
Okay not time wasted for unimportant parts (as that's my opinion on what's unimportant), but he still wasted his time no matter if it was 3 seconds, because he made his copy-paste redundant by linking the article first.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Okay not time wasted for unimportant parts (as that's my opinion on what's unimportant),
Are you trying to riddle me with something here? Or are you trying to give me a migraine?

but he still wasted his time no matter if it was 3 seconds, because he made his copy-paste redundant by linking the article first.
Geezus , now you're just being nitpicky. Let me tell you something......... IT DOESNT MATTER. What's the harm in the first place? Are you seriously trying to argue with these petty things?

Touch some grass.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Yeah i def believe one is Akari's mom considering she looks exactly like her. Honestly, we don't have much regarding the second character but it may be this cut high school character found in the files of summer memories (or I'm completely wrong and it's an early design for Rio)

1654649199321.png 1654649226681.png

Jan 17, 2020
Yeah i def believe one is Akari's mom considering she looks exactly like her. Honestly, we don't have much regarding the second character but it may be this cut high school character found in the files of summer memories (or I'm completely wrong and it's an early design for Rio)

View attachment 1857718 View attachment 1857719
Yes, one of them is confirmed to be Akari's mom, he said so months ago, so that's a given, as for the character in that picture, she's been an unused character since version 1.00 of the original game, along with some unused classroom/school maps so she's probably just a character that got scraped early on development. I've been following this game since it came out and checking development closely on Ci-en ever since, other changes were Rio initially having glasses or the layout of Rio and her sister's room.

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
Yes, one of them is confirmed to be Akari's mom, he said so months ago, so that's a given, as for the character in that picture, she's been an unused character since version 1.00 of the original game, along with some unused classroom/school maps so she's probably just a character that got scraped early on development. I've been following this game since it came out and checking development closely on Ci-en ever since, other changes were Rio initially having glasses or the layout of Rio and her sister's room.
Big ups, thanks for clearing that up! i was familiar with some of the early stuff but i've never seen that picture of the school infirmary. Maybe we'll see it in again in a future Dojin Otome project
1654697682148.png

Jan 17, 2020
eh? their new game is out?
It's not.
And considering that he has barely touched the sub-heroines stuff, we're still many months away from the jp release. He still needs to get the voices for the new characters recorded too, as well as any other addition to the original cast voices, which for the DLC took like a month to implement. Add one or two months more after release for the localization. We very well be getting winter memories in... well... winter.

Reactions: DspGaming

Rize

Jul 10, 2017
The second it's from the kagura server, made by Juja, i played this and really liked, there new sprites the girls wears micro bikinis and has huge tits, it's perfect and it's being updated currently.
where can i find this one?

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
It's not.
And considering that he has barely touched the sub-heroines stuff, we're still many months away from the jp release. He still needs to get the voices for the new characters recorded too, as well as any other addition to the original cast voices, which for the DLC took like a month to implement. Add one or two months more after release for the localization. We very well be getting winter memories in... well... winter.
It might be another cameo character from the other games like how Boku and his teacher were in succumate.
(I can see one of the "housemaid" girls in it)
Or the same couple in the mountains that i think also showed up in succumate. (The girl maybe interested in Boku)
Just spit ballin here, if its not a new character that is.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Iambob
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes