4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Hmm yeah I can see why you’d think it’s the junior researcher, i don’t think so though, he kinda made it seem like they might be getting cucked by boku lmfao. We know how one of the characters looks so far but the other one is still a complete mystery, a shrine goddess would be kinda neat tho.
This is just speculation and it most likely won't happen. But I think one of two things could happen.
1. As you said Suzuka's kouhai maybe cucked and will only show up for the cutscene parts like all the other background characters in the routes of the current game.

2. Or Dojin may implement the suspicion mechanic into the sub heroines.
Like for instance Akari's mom would work similar to how the threesome and foursome skill was acquired for the main girls.
You maybe able to bring the sub-heroines around their house (it'd be much smaller though cuz production ofc) and since the game shows characters moving place to place this may work for the sub-girls.

I can imagine its implementation:
Shizuku's grandma, Akari's mom as I said, Kagami's neighbor (if she lives in an small apartment), and Suzuka's kouhai.
Unsure about Mizuki's though? You guys can make one up.
(Overall it could happen since Dojin is a very adaptable Developer, though its probably the last thing on their mind)

Reactions: DspGaming

milflover182

Oct 24, 2021
do you guys have similar games ? i'm not talking about similar arts (except preferably a hentai game) nor gameplay but similar scenarios; ur playing a young boy and slowly perverting your big-tits big ass relatives

darkin2396

Dec 6, 2021
do you guys have similar games ? i'm not talking about similar arts (except preferably a hentai game) nor gameplay but similar scenarios; ur playing a young boy and slowly perverting your big-tits big ass relatives
Yeah, im also searching for games like this so please help me too

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Yeah, im also searching for games like this so please help me too
Here's a list on top of my head when it comes to shota mc + incest games , shota mc + big boob ladies and shota mc + netori:
I hope these would satiate your needs until the release of Winter memories.

Disclaimer: not all the games from the list are good , I just added them because maybe some might like it.

Some has ntr, which I labeled for the people that don't like the genre.

My Erotic Summer Vacation

The Day My Mother Made an Apology on All Fours

(RAW) - MTL File link if you want: FILE

(RAW) - game has ntr and pure love (with harem) routes ,(what I meant about ntr, is your shota will be cucked btw , mostly by another shota, except this game)
Note: I use MTool to play Raw rpgm games in MTL form.

(RAW and a bit buggy) Warning:NTR genre

VN game (Visual Novel) Warning: NTR genre (Your friend will fuck your mom , but in turn you'll get to fuck her's depending on your choice)

Me and Big Sister's Summer Vacation (MTL) game has uncensor patch

(MTL)

(RAW VN game)
Note: I use and to play Raw VN games in MTL form.

Housemaid Ladies disturb My Study! (MTL) from the creator of Summer Memories

Boy And His Perverted Oneesans' Happy H Apartment Life

Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special (Game has Scat and Gay scenes but it's avoidable)

Oh, Yes! Kasshoku Bitch Hitozuma no Seiyoku Kaishou VN game

(RAW VN game)

(RAW VN game)

(VN game) Warning: NTR genre

-----------------------
Update:
-----------------------
Forgot to add Siren's Domain Games
Technically, they're shota games imo.

Town of Passion

Zombie's Retreat

Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked (Game still not finished during the time I wrote this, but still playable)

Last edited:
Apr 3, 2019
Here's a list on top of my head when it comes to shota mc + incest games , shota mc + big boob ladies and shota mc + netori:

Disclaimer: not all the games from the list are good , I just added them because maybe some might like it.

(RAW) - game has ntr and pure love (with harem) routes ,(what I meant about ntr, is your shota will be cucked btw , mostly by another shota, except this game)

VN game (Visual Novel) Warning: NTR genre (Your friend will fuck your mom , but in turn you'll get to fuck her's depending on your choice)

(MTL)

(RAW VN game)

Summer Holiday Memories with the Ladies Special (Game has Scat and Gay scenes but it's avoidable)

(RAW VN game)

(RAW VN game)

Thanks for your list, I was able to download some new games, most promising one is probably Natsu Yasumi. Have you goy any more? :LOL:

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

(MTL)

(RAW VN game)

(RAW VN game)

(RAW VN game)

-----------------------
Update:
-----------------------

Town of Passion

Zombie's Retreat

Zombie's Retreat 2: Gridlocked (Game still not finished during the time I wrote this, but still playable)
Country Life'z ZIP asks me for a password. Any idea what the password is?

Reactions: Kartel228

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Country Life'z ZIP asks me for a password. Any idea what the password is?
When you go to sites that has passwords in their zip file , you can always find the password info just by looking at their main directories.

1655972324008.png

Just want to tell you this info in case you'll find similar problems in the future.

Anyway, the password is hentaibedta

darkin2396

Dec 6, 2021

(MTL)

(RAW VN game)

(RAW VN game)

(RAW VN game)

-----------------------
Update:
-----------------------

Town of Passion

Zombie's Retreat

Thank you for you help! And btw, do you know any game with good pixel animations? (for example: succubus affection or fobs)

Reactions: hotson
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes