4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Does anyone know where I can download the ntr mod?
Think he might be talking about coward mode
If thats the case then this should be the one. Although it still doesn't have any of that content yet, but judging by the modders posts it may be in the next patch
Korean Mods:
Darkness - - Full Korean
LHG+Coward - - Only added content is Korean

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
Thank you for you help! And btw, do you know any game with good pixel animations? (for example: succubus affection or fobs)
Im not really a fan of those hgames, so I got nothing , sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT , for the people who are new in h dot pixel games that like Summer Memories, I can recommend these to you:

Let's start with one of my fav h game dev , Tissuebox:

RAW

---------------------------------------------------------

Summer~Life in the Countryside~

The Manager Serves All

A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi

Succubus Farm

NTR Legend Netori Game

Noelle Will Give Her All! Only played A bit , as I'm gonna wait for the Kagura version

False Myth

Back Alley Tales

Succumate forgot to add this on my previous list , my bad

Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Im not really a fan of those hgames, so I got nothing , sorry.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

BUT , for the people who are new in h dot pixel games that like Summer Memories, I can recommend these to you:

Let's start with one of my fav h game dev , Tissuebox:

RAW

---------------------------------------------------------

Summer~Life in the Countryside~

The Manager Serves All

A Lose Hero in the Castle of the Succubi

Succubus Farm

NTR Legend Netori Game

Noelle Will Give Her All! Only played A bit , as I'm gonna wait for the Kagura version

False Myth

Back Alley Tales

Succumate forgot to add this on my previous list , my bad

Frontier of Sister Indulgence ~Tale of Lust in Poluluka~
Is there a confirmation about Kagura translating Noelle will give her all?

Mαlice

Jun 10, 2018
Was just wondering if anyone can link me to Mod additions/changes/enhancements that people have been working on for Summer Memories Plus?

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Was just wondering if anyone can link me to Mod additions/changes/enhancements that people have been working on for summer memories plus
Some visual MODs, didn't bother with the other one but the one I tried changes the title screen animations, standing pictures, some X-ray scenes and some of the pixel animations. It's a WIP so the guy doing the MOD will probably keep adding/changing stuff.

Here, backup your WWW folder then replace the files as asked.
Korean Mods:
Darkness - - Full Korean
LHG+Coward - - Only added content is Korean

Reactions: Mαlice

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
So... yesterday I had some spare time and edited main heroines' portraits
I didn't bother with the characters' sprite since they're too small and more hassle to edit

- Rio smaller tanktops
- Yui transparent top
- Miyuki minor edit
- main heronines' slit is now visible when showing butts (if you don't mind my arbitrary drawing)

I'm using unofficial Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 by kin-kun, so it won't work for base game
well, technically you still can with some tinkering involving decrypt-encrypt, but you have to find it yourself

I'll leave it here in case anyone interested
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sep 12, 2018
So only Four characters left to do stuff for...
It might be possible that we do indeed get this game in Winter :unsure:

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
Tried that Coward mod and although I'm not a fan of prostitution in this game, dan if I wish someone would mod the portrait animations and nude sprites from Winter Memories Alpha to the base game like this Coward mod does. It's all I would need.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
So only Four characters left to do stuff for...
It might be possible that we do indeed get this game in Winter :unsure:
Yea but unfortunately the Kagura translation will take probably another 6 months after release since they'll have a whole lot of games to translate.
Painfully bad MTLs is what we'll have to use when it releases and by the time it does, Winter memories+ will be out and it'll be another 3-4 months. (if The Dev decides to do a DLC)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes