4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Sep 12, 2018
Yea but unfortunately the Kagura translation will take probably another 6 months after release since they'll have a whole lot of games to translate.
Painfully bad MTLs is what we'll have to use when it releases and by the time it does, Winter memories+ will be out and it'll be another 3-4 months. (if The Dev decides to do a DLC)
Depends on which order of games is first and if a good translator doesn't want to wait on Kagura xD

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
what does the coward mode contains?
It adds 2 extra scenes where
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

The cool thing is that it adds the handjob and the PoV animation into it, which makes me wish it was added in the normal version.

Also, the CG pics of Miyuki fully naked in the Coward scenes (especially the animated one that looks sitting) are also ripped from the alpha? I don't remember them in the original game.

Last edited:

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020
Yea but unfortunately the Kagura translation will take probably another 6 months after release since they'll have a whole lot of games to translate.
Painfully bad MTLs is what we'll have to use when it releases and by the time it does, Winter memories+ will be out and it'll be another 3-4 months. (if The Dev decides to do a DLC)

I wonder if it's possible Kagura could put this on high priority considering how well Summer Memories has done.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I wonder if it's possible Kagura could put this on high priority considering how well Summer Memories has done.
We've been discusing about that for a while and yeah, if they're thinking about profit then it's highly likely that they will make Winter Memories a priority.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
there is any other update of the coward mod?
No update yet, still being worked on

Here is a link to the site where the modder posts, so u can keep a track of the progress. Keep in mind that its in korean so u have to translate the page and view

Oct 16, 2021
"... high priority for Kagura Games due to their Summer Memories high sales"
where is this consensus coming from ? I can see why JP version is sold highly due to DLsite public sales numbers but not for the EN version. They usually get sold 5% of what the JP did on DLsite and EN vers. get pirated here instead of being bought on a kagura sales platform, I think. And it seems to get pirated in incredible numbers that to KG, they must think there are more public EN fans of SM walking around than their sale numbers 10x folds.

Jan 17, 2020
"... high priority for Kagura Games due to their Summer Memories high sales"
where is this consensus coming from ? I can see why JP version is sold highly due to DLsite public sales numbers but not for the EN version. They usually get sold 5% of what the JP did on DLsite and EN vers. get pirated here instead of being bought on a kagura sales platform, I think. And it seems to get pirated in incredible numbers that to KG, they must think there are more public EN fans of SM walking around than their sale numbers 10x folds.
You can check steamspy:

Just going by steam sales and reviews it has probably sold more copies there than in Fanza+DLsite combined. Not counting GOG sales either. If you sort games by popularity on Kagura's site, this games is at the very top.

But the most important factor is, the Chinese market, they are the main contributing factor here. The game has over 8K reviews on steam and only ~500 are in English. Kagura is a Chinese company and also sells a Chinese version on steam, and for what I've heard, the English version sales are a drop in a bucket compared to the Chinese sales. Like I said before most of those reviews were in Chinese. They probably make a small profit with the english translation, but still choose to release it simultaneously with the Chinese version.

In conclusion, it is probably one of, if not their best selling game, so they will very likely give it priority over other games once it gets released.

bucon

Jun 22, 2019
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.

it goes to 5 fps any solution?

Reactions: pattron
Oct 16, 2021
You can check steamspy:

Just going by steam sales and reviews it has probably sold more copies there than in Fanza+DLsite combined. Not counting GOG sales either. If you sort games by popularity on Kagura's site, this games is at the very top.

But the most important factor is, the Chinese market, they are the main contributing factor here. The game has over 8K reviews on steam and only ~500 are in English. Kagura is a Chinese company and also sells a Chinese version on steam, and for what I've heard, the English version sales are a drop in a bucket compared to the Chinese sales. Like I said before most of those reviews were in Chinese. They probably make a small profit with the english translation, but still choose to release it simultaneously with the Chinese version.

In conclusion, it is probably one of, if not their best selling game, so they will very likely give it priority over other games once it gets released.
damn.
So their real priority is chinese and that twice, simplified and traditional and then at last, english, the commercially weakest version to go for. But that doesn't mean you can have multiple translators working on each language at the same time and release those versions at the same time as they always do. For english being this commerically weak we need to beg for eng translation almost.

I freaking bought SM twice, once on steam and DLsite so what the hell do I know on how to interpret sales data.

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
No update yet, still being worked on

Here is a link to the site where the modder posts, so u can keep a track of the progress. Keep in mind that its in korean so u have to translate the page and view
Damn, so many cool stuff here but why it has to be NTR/prostitution...

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
Stroke it and Standing skill is bugged. stroke it doesn't show up as an option and Standing sex in coax skill is still locked after buying the H skill version. Any fixes for this?

Jan 17, 2020
Stroke it and Standing skill is bugged. stroke it doesn't show up as an option and Standing sex in coax skill is still locked after buying the H skill version. Any fixes for this?
It's not a bug, depending on the heroine, you need to reach a certain lvl of affection before you can ask for some actions, even if you unlock the skills.

E.g. You can't fuck Yui until affection 60 or 80, even if you have all sex skills unlocked.

Reactions: MysticGrin

MysticGrin

Nov 13, 2020
It's not a bug, depending on the heroine, you need to reach a certain lvl of affection before you can ask for some actions, even if you unlock the skills.

E.g. You can't fuck Yui until affection 60 or 80, even if you have all sex skills unlocked.

Oh ty, so I have to rewatch the 20,40,60 or 80 events on newgame + because all 3 of the heroines are max affection for me.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
For stroke it, you must raise the heroine's stats and unlock their basic sex positions. To unlock the standing sex skill, you must unlock the first sex scene for each heroine.

Reactions: MysticGrin
4.70 star(s) 149 Votes