4.70 star(s) 149 Votes
Oct 14, 2021
how to lose some lust? for some reason whenever I do a sex scene and choose naughty scene over the lust meter doesn't go down, am I doing it wrong?

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
how to lose some lust? for some reason whenever I do a sex scene and choose naughty scene over the lust meter doesn't go down, am I doing it wrong?
You need to actually come by pressing the mouse wheel button/spacebar, the amount you lose is the same as the satisfaction you build up.

Reactions: killerbull27

bastiant

Dec 6, 2019
So I take the last pic of the update, the one with the Aunt in an Hotel's door, is the Date stuff from the demo? Probably to take the girls to a free place to do... stuff.

Omeega

Apr 16, 2019
Is there an updated version of the mod to have a longer name? Nevermind I figured out how to do it myself. Just edit "max" in map004.json.

Reactions: et_bilu
Jan 17, 2020
View attachment 1911115

Alright, that must be a new heroine.
Her name is Hikari, and I'm pretty sure she's Akari's mom (we didn't know her name until today tho).
She was revealed back in January last year in this post:

Translation and Akari on the right for comparison:

▲ Oh ......?
SnapCrab_NoName_2021-1-4_14-56-45_No-00.png Eロリ_0000.png
I've seen that hair color somewhere before

taesijr123

Nov 30, 2019
Her name is Hikari, and I'm pretty sure she's Akari's mom (we didn't know her name until today tho).
She was revealed back in January last year in this post:

Translation and Akari on the right for comparison:

▲ Oh ......?
View attachment 1911153 View attachment 1911156
I've seen that hair color somewhere before
Wow, it's a mom + daughter dinner for our little incubus.
He really is an incubus at this point.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
View attachment 1911115

Alright, that must be a new heroine.
Is this game gonna have an optional camping trip with each heroine or is Hikari's mom working with Suzuka (which is highly unlikely ofc but it could be on the table)
Also still wondering what that other heroine is gonna be? I still think its gonna be a cameo of a another heroine from a past game.

As I said before a wondering nurse in this cold season looking to setup shop.
Could lead to the uncle feeling under the weather and asks Boku to get medicine. Leading to the encounter of that pharmacist from Succumate.
(Any theories of a likely scenario with another past heroine)

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes