4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Ah, no I wasn't lol
Well Kin-kun's unofficial patch adds alot of nice add-ons to the game and easy for life fixes.
One of which using your keyboard for some of the mini games. Makes Yui's math drills easier and less time sensitive. It's around here on the this thread. You can even apply it to the steam version just copy and paste it to the steam folder of the game.

Private1234

Oct 26, 2018
Well Kin-kun's unofficial patch adds alot of nice add-ons to the game and easy for life fixes.
One of which using your keyboard for some of the mini games. Makes Yui's math drills easier and less time sensitive. It's around here on the this thread. You can even apply it to the steam version just copy and paste it to the steam folder of the game.
Oh, I've completed it now. The only addons I'd want is more detailed animated closeups lol.

enshi

Mar 3, 2018

▲ Mmm

It's hot ~
I live in Saitama, a prefecture without sea, so in front of this kind of sea
I envy the place where I can spend time on the bench.

When I went to Yokohama once, the park managed to walk near the sea
It was cool and easy to spend. I want to go again

Today's article looks like this (⌒ ▽ ⌒) 丿

<Today's article>

・ Member privilege "Rion H Still"
Limited to followers and above
progress

Incorporation of all heroines
・ Yui ... Scene built-in (100%) Conversation system (100%)
・ Rion ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・ Miyuki ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・ Akari ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・ Kagami ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・ Mizuki ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・ Suzuka ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・ Shizuku ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・? ?? ?? ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
・? ?? ?? ... Scene built-in (0%) Conversation system (0%)
Dot material
・ Standing picture ...
・ Begging ... Unknown%
・ General-purpose dot ... Unknown%
・ Large animation ... Unknown%
others
・ Date event ... 0%
・ Ending ... 0%
・ Picture diary ... Still at all%

▲ I'm sorry for these people again ...

In the previous article, "If you do one scene a day, it will end in 40 days! W"
I was making a good statement, but only 4 scenes progressed this week.

For the time being, the incorporation of Yui has been completed, so it's a step forward.
If you proceed at a pace of 4 scenes a week at this rate ...
...... 10 weeks! ?? !! ??

That's all for today's article!

What an empty article ...

So, do you call it as above?
I am struggling to incorporate the scene more than I expected, using my head and physical strength.
I tried to update it every week, but until all the characters were incorporated
I don't think I can show big progress like this
It's okay to skip the update for a while ... isn't it ...?

Even if you update
For example, it will be an article that gives only the progress% like today.
Articles that have no umami may continue for a while ...
I'm sorry if that happens!

Today, we are releasing "Rion HCG Advance Article" as a member privilege.
If you are interested, please come!
See you in the next article! Goodbye ~ (⌒ ▽ ⌒) ノ

◆ DLsite

◆ FANZA Doujin
[Support Otome Plan] Limited to plans and above

Thank you for your support!

Today I picked up Rion's fucking CG.
To calm me who had an erection while I was being helped with the task
Dedicated service will satisfy my lust.

While serving in the chest, in the mouth and face
I will fly sperm to any place I like ❤

This is no longer an issue.

As I wrote in the main article,
Maybe the update will be delayed ...

Even though I haven't written many member benefits articles,
Even so, I am really grateful to those who continue to support me.
Thank you

When incorporating the scene,
I would like to give as much progress as possible as a privilege, so
We hope that you will continue to do our best in the future.

See you in the next article!
Goodbye ~ (⌒ ▽ ⌒) ノ

premium pic (y)

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
a little something from this stream last night

he blurred his stream when it was opening some of the scenes but from the looks of it it might be animated a little compared to the still CGs we get

also who is this? i want to say miyuki but hairstyle looks a bit different

Reactions: darlic

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
a little something from this stream last night

he blurred his stream when it was opening some of the scenes but from the looks of it it might be animated a little compared to the still CGs we get

Her frontal hair along with the ponytail and eyes look similar though this would be like her 3rd generic outfit which seems surprising unless they're adding quite a few more for them.

Though one thing that stands out is her earlocks (whatever they're called) are much longer than miyuki's and hers haven't changed unless its just the image appearing odd.

I know there's 2 hidden characters still in terms of what we know currently but is Akari's mum one of them or already confirmed in character list? because yo if MC's mum

edit: the character also has a background sprite and again the earlocks look longer than miyuki's in both that image and the sprites. Or it could just be she's letting more of her hair come to the front though that seems odd given how miyuki looks in terms of the hair.

yo again MC's mum?

Reactions: zandalari and enshi
Jan 17, 2020

It is a possibility, considering that Succumate had better and more detailed pixel animations than SM so it's not like he can't do the same for WM but rather doesn't want to since those take more time and effort to make.

Reactions: enshi

enshi

Mar 3, 2018
It is a possibility, considering that Succumate had better and more detailed pixel animations than SM so it's not like he can't do the same for WM but rather doesn't want to since those take more time and effort to make.
yea i figured, animation is no quick easy process but given the time and task he made such as the pillow talk, date, conversation, mini games, coding etc. i would be surprised he could even fit those in within the time frame, such a big game compared to the last one :unsure:

Gr8T8ste

Sep 10, 2021
Her frontal hair along with the ponytail and eyes look similar though this would be like her 3rd generic outfit which seems surprising unless they're adding quite a few more for them.

Though one thing that stands out is her earlocks (whatever they're called) are much longer than miyuki's and hers haven't changed unless its just the image appearing odd.

I know there's 2 hidden characters still in terms of what we know currently but is Akari's mum one of them or already confirmed in character list? because yo if MC's mum

edit: the character also has a background sprite and again the earlocks look longer than miyuki's in both that image and the sprites. Or it could just be she's letting more of her hair come to the front though that seems odd given how miyuki looks in terms of the hair.

yo again MC's mum?
If that's actually MC's mom, then this game is instantly GOAT

Reactions: zandalari

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
If that's actually MC's mom, then this game is instantly GOAT
It's weird because yeah her fringe and ponytail are the exact same but those earlocks are what's completely different though they could be just some of the hair she normally has go back just being let down (I think I can see some of miyuki's side hair in the sprite).

Reactions: DspGaming

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
Translate tends to fail somewhat with Japanese though it sounds like from the tweet there is some aspect of them degrading during a scene? Art in this one looks hot af.

Reactions: darlic
4.70 star(s) 146 Votes