4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

l_Damon_l

Jul 28, 2022
Para desbloquear esta opción, solo necesitas cambiar tu posición en un único encuentro sexual con un personaje.

Hay un logro con el tio, donde si hablas con el (por si su nivel de sospecha es muy alto) y se activa la tercera opcion (el circulo rosa) el te cuenta sobre su depresion y trabajo, una vez termines de hablar con él, parece que ya no le importa el desorden que haces por toda la casa.:Frío:

View attachment 1564106 View attachment 1564105 View attachment 1564104 View attachment 1564103 View attachment 1564102 View attachment 1564110 View attachment 1564107 View attachment 1564108 View attachment 1564109
[/COTIZAR]
DONDE PUEDO DESCARGAR ESO?? CON ESAS ESENAS??

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
Which variables do I edit to get 100 in the homework completion? I hate math and I'm willing to cheat.

Also, which variables correspond to the gacha heroines? I keep getting duplicates and wasting my time. Mostly the homework, though.

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
What the heck
Which variables do I edit to get 100 in the homework completion? I hate math and I'm willing to cheat.
The level of math in this game is something an elementary school kid can do. Sasuga coombrain
Learn CheatEngine yourself is the resource I used to learn it all.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Even though I wrote the guide, there is one thing I still don't understand. What exactly is needed to trigger Miyuki's service 100 status event? Besides having her service at or over 100 of course. That's the one where she'll give you a blowjob on the couch at night, next to your sleeping uncle. I decided to play the game again, again several nights passed and it just doesn't happen.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Even though I wrote the guide, there is one thing I still don't understand. What exactly is needed to trigger Miyuki's service 100 status event? Besides having her service at or over 100 of course. That's the one where she'll give you a blowjob on the couch at night, next to your sleeping uncle. I decided to play the game again, again several nights passed and it just doesn't happen.
the love stat needs to be over 60, or was it 80? Its one of those numbers that need to be reached are the requirements, besides those sub-stats.
Same for the other main girl's sub events. If you get the sub events for the main girls and stats all 100 during one playthrough. You'll get the secret scene on the 29th that takes place at night.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
the love stat needs to be over 60, or was it 80? Its one of those numbers that need to be reached are the requirements, besides those sub-stats.
Same for the other main girl's sub events. If you get the sub events for the main girls and stats all 100 during one playthrough. Also all girls do the orgy. You'll get the secret scene on the 29th that takes place at night.

herbstpoet

Apr 18, 2018
Same for the other main girl's sub events. If you get the sub events for the main girls and stats all 100 during one playthrough. You'll get the secret scene on the 29th that takes place at night.
1. Why do you quote yourself?
2. My mistake, it should have made it clear that whenever I start a "new" game the main girls are already at affection 100. In other words, I could go right to the girls normal ending scene after starting the game. Since I already played and finished the game at least a dozen of times I never start from zero anymore. I just go for status completion and side girls.

And of course I know that final scene from the 29th.

FloridaNed

Apr 21, 2018
What the heck

The level of math in this game is something an elementary school kid can do. Sasuga coombrain
Learn CheatEngine yourself is the resource I used to learn it all.
I agree the math is super easy, but I have literal PTSD from being forced to do Mad Minute back in the second grade. Now ANY timed math problems give me massive anxiety.

It's just not worth it.

Reactions: Aserola1746

DJC97

May 15, 2021
Not sure if you want exclusively joiplay but i know theres apks of this game out there. Got mine from a guy called notsensitiveusername and was able to play through the entire game
Is his apk updated already? IIRC it doesn't include the latest DLCs, which makes the game a whole lot better.

Reactions: Firerandy

saynu

Aug 15, 2017
do you guys have similar games ? i'm not talking about similar arts (except preferably a hentai game) nor gameplay but similar scenarios; ur playing a young boy and slowly perverting your big-tits big ass relatives

This game hasn't released yet but the dev has already confirmed a kagura English/Chinese translation for it on their blog. It has the same premise of being a young boy going after your aunt and cousins,with mostly pixel art hentai content-the demo I played is pretty decent and you can find the publicly released free version of the demo on one of their blog posts. (its in japanese only tho and there is only 3 hentai scenes)

Last edited:
Reactions: zenin and zandalari

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021

This game hasn't released yet but the dev has already confirmed a kagura English/Chinese translation for it on their blog. It has the same premise of being a young boy going after your aunt and cousins,with mostly pixel art hentai content-the demo I played is pretty decent and you can find the publicly released free version on one of their blog posts. (its in japanese only tho and there is only 3 hentai scenes)
Well, looks promising and similar to summer memories. We just have to wait till kagura finishes working on it.

bazel

Jul 10, 2022

This game hasn't released yet but the dev has already confirmed a kagura English/Chinese translation for it on their blog. It has the same premise of being a young boy going after your aunt and cousins,with mostly pixel art hentai content-the demo I played is pretty decent and you can find the publicly released free version on one of their blog posts. (its in japanese only tho and there is only 3 hentai scenes)
Is it pretty much a more retro looking summer memories or does it not have the free type scenes?

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes