4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

DJC97

May 15, 2021
If youre talking about the expansion its definitely in the apk
I guess I'll check it out again. Last time I dl'ed sens's apk, it didn't feature the opportunity to do extra actions to side LIs and the opportunity to change the main LIs' outfits. And the other lvl100 stuff. Hope it's there now.

l_Damon_l

Jul 28, 2022
Korean Mods:
Darkness - - Full Korean
LHG+Coward - - Only added content is Korean
what is the difference between the:
-Summer Memories - LHG+Coward.7z
-Summer Memories - Darkness Edition 2.07n.zip

Firerandy

Apr 18, 2019
I guess I'll check it out again. Last time I dl'ed sens's apk, it didn't feature the opportunity to do extra actions to side LIs and the opportunity to change the main LIs' outfits. And the other lvl100 stuff. Hope it's there now.
Tell me if its in there too, the one i have does but its also an apk from the old account he used to post on before it got banned. Might of given everyone the old version instead

GranTurboAutismo

Aug 4, 2019
You also need to register now on arca.live to be able to see the posts. They added an IP block or something back when Fallout 4 mods from there were being leaked outside.
Surprisingly, there is a lot of content in this korean mod.

Aug 31, 2018
Look on "DLsite" and search dojin otome it shows all their games.
"Housemaid Ladies disturb my studies" is one most people talk about since the MC from summer memories is the protagonist of that game. (At least is implied by his name and design)
The MTL is pretty bad but still playable but no pixel animations mostly static CG

The other is "familiar spirit of the demon lord" never played myself nor heard anything about it either. It's their first game so I stood away from it.
yeah i played both, house maid ladies seems like a game that has many things, and definetly i cant read many of those, and the one fo demon lord is pretty simple nothing special as succumate or summer memories. the only other nice game with animated CG would be SUMMER but the other games of the creator aren't as good, and summer only has one girl so ive been loking for more games with that style, ive heard there is a prat 2 of summer memories on christmas or something like that

Kentorian

Jan 2, 2018
yeah i played both, house maid ladies seems like a game that has many things, and definetly i cant read many of those, and the one fo demon lord is pretty simple nothing special as succumate or summer memories. the only other nice game with animated CG would be SUMMER but the other games of the creator aren't as good, and summer only has one girl so ive been loking for more games with that style, ive heard there is a prat 2 of summer memories on christmas or something like that
https://f95zone.to/threads/winter-memories-summer-memories-sequel.103271/

Here's that sequel you were talking about

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
You also need to register now on arca.live to be able to see the posts. They added an IP block or something back when Fallout 4 mods from there were being leaked outside.
Surprisingly, there is a lot of content in this korean mod.
u can just use a vpn instead of registering cause thats how i have been doing it since the beginning and it still works

JadenBears05

Oct 8, 2020
Does anyone know what i need to do to start the Miyuki Perversion 100 scene? i feel like i’ve tried everything and can’t find out how to activate it.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes