4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

Alayavijnapti

Oct 13, 2020
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
Sorry but where do i extract the perfect start?

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
wa necessary to have installed the rpg maker to be able to play? since I had to format the pc and now I can't play the game

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
wa necessary to have installed the rpg maker to be able to play? since I had to format the pc and now I can't play the game
You don't need RPG Maker. I played this game 4 times at least, and it worked fine. Maybe something weird is happening on your end.

Jan 17, 2020
Does anyone know how to fix various loading errors involving map_???.png images?
Loading Error
Failed to load: img/pictures/map_????.png
Are you using a save from the JP version?
Those usually happen because the JP version and the EN version have different filenames, therefore the engine "can't" find them, it just so happens that the image is there but it has a different filename. There's not really a fix per se but if you can save and overwrite the file before getting the error, it might fix the save file and add the proper names, but if you get the error as soon as you load the file then I think there's no way to fix it unless you edit the save file.

Are you playing the Kagura/Steam/GOG version or the MTL?
It migh also be a JP Locale problem, since you're getting question marks instead of the actual name of the map/asset in Katakana/Hiragana.

If nothing fixes the save you'll need to start a new file from the beginning or get a save from this thread.

raizen23

Sep 15, 2020
You don't need RPG Maker. I played this game 4 times at least, and it worked fine. Maybe something weird is happening on your end.
before formatting if I could play it but now it won't even let me enter it simply closes the vebtana shortly after giving it to play

HeathenFilth

Jan 10, 2022
HOW TO CHANGE THE TIMER FOR THE HOMEWORK MINIGAMES:

So, I'm loving this game so far. I did have a slight mind seizure though with the math homework because I was one answer short of getting my homework to 100 before bedtime. Instead of reloading I accidentally saved over my file. Sooo... to stop myself from going insane I figured out how to make the timer last longer. You can set them to any amount of time, really.

1660215772099.png

1) Find the '\Summer Memories\www\data' folder. (you can skip the next two sub-steps if you like)
- 1b) Find the 'MapInfos.json' file and open it.
- 1c) Locate the "id" for the 'map' that is the homework challenge you're struggling with. They are all named in English so it shouldn't be hard. The id number corresponds to the name of the map .json file i.e. id "32" locates the 'Map032.json' file.

For convenience:
Math homework is 'Map039.json'
Washing up is 'Map037.json'

2) Open the corresponding 'Map***.json' in any compatible work processor or visual studios
3) Find and replace any instance of the integer '60' with a greater number.
1660216331204.png

This will change the timer for the homework minigame to last that many seconds instead. Don't make the number too high because it will slow things down. '90' should give you all the time you need.

However:

1660216172530.png Do not replace the number 60 in "PA_START_LOOP 60 2"!

<-- LEAVE THIS ALONE!

Make sure you change it back when you are done.
And, yea, I know it is cheating. I only exploited it once, I swear!

Last edited:

Surgeon

Aug 22, 2021
Translate tends to fail somewhat with Japanese though it sounds like from the tweet there is some aspect of them degrading during a scene? Art in this one looks hot af.
Here's hoping he starts making Boku transparent in some of these scenes. His man ass already fucked the researcher girl's scene for me before the dev added more.

milflover182

Oct 24, 2021
do you guys have similar games ? i'm not talking about similar arts (except preferably a hentai game) nor gameplay but similar scenarios; ur playing a young boy and slowly perverting your big-tits big ass relatives
I've recently found out a game EXTREMELY similar to it (shota MC; incest w/aunt, cousin; sex w/random milfs etc.). And since my request has generated a lot of interactions, I'm sharing it with you guys (plus, it's still in dev!):
https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-4-1-milda-sento.46548/
Enjoy while waiting for the sequel

Jan 17, 2020
HOW TO CHANGE THE TIMER FOR THE HOMEWORK MINIGAMES:

So, I'm loving this game so far. I did have a slight mind seizure though with the math homework because I was one answer short of getting my homework to 100 before bedtime. Instead of reloading I accidentally saved over my file. Sooo... to stop myself from going insane I figured out how to make the timer last longer. You can set them to any amount of time, really.

View attachment 1977859

1) Find the '\Summer Memories\www\data' folder. (you can skip the next two sub-steps if you like)
- 1b) Find the 'MapInfos.json' file and open it.
- 1c) Locate the "id" for the 'map' that is the homework challenge you're struggling with. They are all named in English so it shouldn't be hard. The id number corresponds to the name of the map .json file i.e. id "32" locates the 'Map032.json' file.

For convenience:
Math homework is 'Map039.json'
Washing up is 'Map037.json'

2) Open the corresponding 'Map***.json' in any compatible work processor or visual studios
3) Find and replace any instance of the integer '60' with a greater number.
View attachment 1977864

This will change the timer for the homework minigame to last that many seconds instead. Don't make the number too high because it will slow things down. '90' should give you all the time you need.

However:

View attachment 1977863 Do not replace the number 60 in "PA_START_LOOP 60 2"!

<-- LEAVE THIS ALONE!

Make sure you change it back when you are done.
And, yea, I know it is cheating. I only exploited it once, I swear!
If you're going to all that trouble to cheat, you might as well just edit the save and give yourself a lot of homework exception presents and skip the mini-game altogether, that isn't even the most annoying mini-game either.

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021
I've recently found out a game EXTREMELY similar to it (shota MC; incest w/aunt, cousin; sex w/random milfs etc.). And since my request has generated a lot of interactions, I'm sharing it with you guys (plus, it's still in dev!):
https://f95zone.to/threads/daily-lives-of-my-countryside-v0-2-4-1-milda-sento.46548/
Enjoy while waiting for the sequel
One of the reasons I didnt add it on my list, because it's still has long ways to go . Pacing of the game developement is very slow (snail pace level) , but understandable, since the dev has other job other than this. I played the game from the very early stage and I liked it.

Although it has a decent amount of scenes , The sequel of summer memories will be done before this game will even hit to v0-4
I saw that the dev is going to cut back on the h-animations (except for major scenes), it's a bit sad , but it will help him to at least lessen the workload.

4.70 star(s) 145 Votes