4.70 star(s) 143 Votes

morryzzzz

Sep 28, 2018

does enyone knows were we can find the Korean updates ? they look so cool and fun : i mean the new updates i mean

Reactions: Erasedc39

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017

does enyone knows were we can find the Korean updates ? they look so cool and fun : i mean the new updates i mean
If you're asking how to access the content, you gotta do two things for that website: 1.) Use a VPN to get around their restrictions. In this case, use your VPN to make it look like you're from South Korea. 2.) Make an account on Arca and configure the account settings. Make sure your location is set to a non-restricted country. You can pick South Korea or some other country.

Jan 17, 2020

I don't think any updates were posted after the initial release of the MOD, I think all those videos and images he posts once a month are just previews and he plans to release the whole thing after he completes everything he wants to do.

Reactions: SnowCS

SoberSphagghett

Sep 14, 2018
I have an error when trying to get a threesome which reads "Failed to load H Line 01", and the entire file seems to be missing from the game alongside H Line 02
Usually it fails to load H files when you skip through at high speeds.
The files are there, just don't overload the game.

gobolinknight

Apr 26, 2022
Does the Win download have the DLC or do I need to download the patch below as well?
The download at the bottom should be an all-in-one package.
Patches are usually for the pople who already downloaded the base game and don't want to get the base game twice.

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
why do i see some shota content games getting banned and some are not
If the focus is still on the girls and the boy is just for selfinsert purposes it's less problematic I guess.

In any case, banning a game that's available in Steam or GOG would be ridiculous regardless of content.

Insomnimaniac Games

Engaged Member
Game Developer
May 25, 2017
If the focus is still on the girls and the boy is just for selfinsert purposes it's less problematic I guess.

In any case, banning a game that's available in Steam or GOG would be ridiculous regardless of content.
It's actually kinda ridiculous. A site that allows rape, gore, beastiality, and necrophilia kinda loses the whole "morality" argument, which is hilarious as saying certain things will probably get your post quickly removed. Anyway it's probably more a legal issue than anything else.

Jul 24, 2017
The game itself seems well made, but I really can't stand these types of protagonist. "Oh whoops my lust got the better of me so I tried to rape you, sorry!" Followed by a light fucking scolding. It's not just a eroge problem either, there's plenty of western game/vn characters that do the exact same shit.

4.70 star(s) 143 Votes