4.70 star(s) 145 Votes

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
If you're going to all that trouble to cheat, you might as well just edit the save and give yourself a lot of homework exception presents and skip the mini-game altogether, that isn't even the most annoying mini-game either.
You can't skip homework minigames (maths and dishwashing) since you get different amounts of homework points and money depending on your performance.

Reactions: HeathenFilth
Jan 17, 2020
You can't skip homework minigames (maths and dishwashing) since you get different amounts of homework points and money depending on your performance.
You can and I have, just give them a present and their bar will fill in a second, giving them a glitter box will fill the pink bar too, so if you can give them 2 presents in a day (it's a skill you can buy), you can fill both bars. And you only get a bonus if you make no mistakes in their mini-games (only 500 yen). The only mini-game I'd recommend you don't skip is Rio's, since getting a ton of bugs and fish while using the knife item can give you a lot of exp (that you use to buy skills).

Jan 15, 2022
Progress update DLsite 12/8/2022
  • Incorporation of all heroines
    Yui ... Scene incorporation (100%) Conversation system (100%)
    Rion ... Scene incorporation (100%) Conversation system (100%)
    Miyuki ... Scene incorporation (100%) Conversation system (100%)
    ・Akari… Scene integration (100%) Conversation system (100%)
    ・Kagami… Scene integration (100%) Conversation system (100%)
    ・Mizuki… Scene integration (0%) Conversation system (0%)
    ・Suzuka… Scene integration (0%) Conversation system (0%)
    Shizuku … Scene integration (0%) Conversation system (0%)
    ? ? ? … Scene incorporation (0%) Conversation system (0%)
    ・? ? ? … Scene incorporation (0%) Conversation system (0%)
  • Dot material
    /Standing picture... Medium so-so%  
    /Begging...Unknown%
    /General-purpose dots...Unknown%
    /Large animation...Unknown%
  • Others
    ・Date event … 0%
    ・Ending … 0%
    ・Picture diary … Not at all%
  • Finished working on Akari and Kagami. You did it.
    The sub-heroines were slacking on making differences, so progress is slow.
    It would be nice if the fairy did it

Look forward to the next update~(⌒▽⌒)ノ

Oct 8, 2019
I have an error when trying to get a threesome which reads "Failed to load H Line 01", and the entire file seems to be missing from the game alongside H Line 02

SummerCoffe

Aug 20, 2022
so i was using 100% saves on the first page, while i find the saved game in continue,
is there no red button kind of thing in the memories ?

rynerlelouch

Jun 21, 2018
events are so heavily distributed in the afternoon that quests are halted, resulting in not being able to complete all quests 100% of both the main and side characters, while that time in the morning, evening and late at night is absolutely a lot, can someone show me the best route to be able to 100% unlock them all? (I used the cheat and completed the exercise in 1 playthrough of the mini-game)

EricBauman

Jun 15, 2020
why does the game looks bad in full screen but when its in a small window size then it looks good?
Pixels only look good when upscaled by increments of 100% (so a regular pixel will turn into a perfect square of 2x2 pixels, etc...), if not, they either get distorted or graphical artifacts start appearing between them. Same thing happens when you try using emulators of old games with no filters.

LekLek1337

Oct 31, 2021
Hey guys,the creator of the game is going through surgery,but don't worry it's nothing serious,he just had a infection on his behind(he had some problems with diarrhea and infection a few months ago).Thus,the development for the next game is on hold for now,but given how much he is working on it,it will be fine,IMO.If you could give some supporting messages it would be very much appreciated,even if it's on english. Pray for our lord,may he have a speedy recover.

Original message,translated by DeepL:

I'm going to be hospitalized and operated on. (´・o・`)
I'm going to be hospitalized and operated on. (´・o・`)
(I'm going to be in the hospital for about 7~10 days starting next week on August 31.)

I will be hospitalized for about 7~10 days starting next week, August 31.
The symptoms I have been complaining about in my articles have been getting worse with time, and there is no other way to cure them except surgery.
I have no other means to cure it but to have an operation. That's a shame.:eek:

So, I will be taking a break from game production for a while.
It is rumored that I will have a lot of free time during my hospitalization, so I will write a diary of my battle with the disease.
I hope you are looking forward to it!

See you in the next article! Good bye~(⌒▽⌒).

Last edited:
4.70 star(s) 145 Votes