4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
i give up... played this for almost 3 hours straight and i can't do it with yui or miyuki no matter which events i trigger, i did the steps for miyuki but nothing... after finding out about those pants nothing happens, i even skipped 15 days,,, in walkthrough it says let affection reach 80 but it shows 'maxed' after reaching 20 :WaitWhat:

bazel

Jul 10, 2022
i give up... played this for almost 3 hours straight and i can't do it with yui or miyuki no matter which events i trigger, i did the steps for miyuki but nothing... after finding out about those pants nothing happens, i even skipped 15 days,,, in walkthrough it says let affection reach 80 but it shows 'maxed' after reaching 20 :WaitWhat:
You need to do the homework minigames and get their associated homework bars to 100 each time you get to maxed affection. Once both affection and homework are at max then depending on the character and what level it is then a scene will automatically play at a certain time of day.

NemesisOfLife

Jan 4, 2022
You need to do the homework minigames and get their associated homework bars to 100 each time you get to maxed affection. Once both affection and homework are at max then depending on the character and what level it is then a scene will automatically play at a certain time of day.
:FacePalm: damn... such simple thing,,,,

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
hi any modder can fix this game problem about click things, I can't click an objects on the game. please reply on this comment how to fix it thank you

the Last dawn

Mar 25, 2021
I think I see why. Instead of using coordinates of the mouse click, it is tracking the mouse in real time (changing of cursor when hovering over something active) and since there's no mouse in JoiPlay well, that doesn't work. I'm looking at what I can do to work around it.
they have controllers on joiplay please add on that thank you

nibb7

Jun 16, 2020
Since there are still people who don't know what to do or how to trigger certain events I compiled a more in-depth guide for this. This is NOT a step-by-step walkthrough.

White Bomber or any moderator
Feel free to add this to the opening post.

Basic Gameplay
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Trigger Affection Events

Threesome & Foursome

Status Events Miyuki

Status Events Rio

Status Events Yui

Side characters

Shizuku:

Akari:

Kagami:

Suzuka:

Mizuki:

Last but not least I attached what I call the "Perfect Start" save file. With this you will start on the second day with:
more money than you'll ever need
max lust at 1000
max stamina at 1000
99 of every item
all skills except threesome and foursome unlocked
how do I get o use the "perfect start''?

KenRyu

May 15, 2018
Summer Memories+ 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version)
Downloads
As always, please report any issues you find to me.
I got type error.

Aug 31, 2018
so does dojin otome has any other game apart from this and succumate? I was reading a walk-through of succumate and read a part where they were talking about the affection cap and you need a scene to keep going up *LIKE ALL OTOME GAMES* so made me wonder if it was referring only to summer memories or he has more games not related to kagura games

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
so does dojin otome has any other game apart from this and succumate? I was reading a walk-through of succumate and read a part where they were talking about the affection cap and you need a scene to keep going up *LIKE ALL OTOME GAMES* so made me wonder if it was referring only to summer memories or he has more games not related to kagura games
Look on "DLsite" and search dojin otome it shows all their games.
"Housemaid Ladies disturb my studies" is one most people talk about since the MC from summer memories is the protagonist of that game. (At least is implied by his name and design)
The MTL is pretty bad but still playable but no pixel animations mostly static CG

The other is "familiar spirit of the demon lord" never played myself nor heard anything about it either. It's their first game so I stood away from it.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
First timer of F95 here, and it's been a long while since I've been on a forum since Discord became a thing. Glad to see a community is built here. I'm also stoked to see Winter Memories is actually becoming a thing.

Only found out about this game's hentai content thanks to Steam discussions. Now I'm kind of actively hoping to find more straight shota games on Steam, though that would be hard.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
First timer of F95 here, and it's been a long while since I've been on a forum since Discord became a thing. Glad to see a community is built here. I'm also stoked to see Winter Memories is actually becoming a thing.

Only found out about this game's hentai content thanks to Steam discussions. Now I'm kind of actively hoping to find more straight shota games on Steam, though that would be hard.
Succubus affection is really good mostly monster girls but all of them are humanoid.
(not on steam) Labyrinth of Estras is still in development but for whats there makes it probably the most impressive 3d shota I've seen. (sadly the updates are painfully slow and the Dev has some stigma towards portion of his community (most of it is a culture clash though)
Summer memories/its sequel and the ones I mentions are the best quality of games for this genre your looking for. Other games you kinda gotta make exceptions.

LewdSpirit

Jul 26, 2022
Succubus affection is really good mostly monster girls but all of them are humanoid.
(not on steam) Labyrinth of Estras is still in development but for whats there makes it probably the most impressive 3d shota I've seen. (sadly the updates are painfully slow and the Dev has some stigma towards portion of his community (most of it is a culture clash though)
Summer memories/its sequel and the ones I mentions are the best quality of games for this genre your looking for. Other games you kinda gotta make exceptions.
Much appreciated! I don't mind humanoid monster girls (kind of have a fetish for slime girls).
The latter game looks interesting, even though it's in dev hell.
I guess I'm somewhat searching for the "fine wine" of straight shota content. Not really huge on RPGMaker games, but I might make exceptions.

Reactions: Jason2

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Much appreciated! I don't mind humanoid monster girls (kind of have a fetish for slime girls).
I guess I'm somewhat searching for the "fine wine" of straight shota content. Not really huge on RPGMaker games, but I might make exceptions.
Then Succubus affection is your game. In fact, slime girls are the very first you'll encounter.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
It's very rare, games like "Insult Order Cocky Cat Girls" has some of the best animations for 3d, but only has 3 playable shota animations and 2 cutscenes of it. It's very lacking in that genre. You can check it out it's a good game.
Just narrow it down to quality games and stick to doujins.

Hentaibedta.net
Is a site I recommend has a lot of tags and thousands of games of those tags to find what your looking and it's a great way to search for newly discovered games that most users on here use. However, as I said you'll have to take some liberties with a good amount of them.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Ah yes, I think I tried that site. Lots of hurdles to go thru (and ads).
Best to use it just for searching though the downloads themselves aren't too bad as long as you stick to the zippyshare links
Use it as window shopping at best.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes