4.70 star(s) 146 Votes

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What version is the mod available
Is v2.03 deluxe edition GoG available or different version?

And can anyone post the mod file here.
Darkness is uploaded at this post. It contains Darkness from Konosuba (and in Korean).

The new mod from the same uploader (Long Haired Gentleman) is a work in progress adding in several scenes for characters (with a lot of planned events for the neighborhood boys).

Both mods are already added onto the Korean 2.07 version (which is the japanese 2.07 version translated), so they can't just be sliced onto the GOG or steam versions.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Darkness is uploaded at this post. It contains Darkness from Konosuba (and in Korean).

The new mod from the same uploader (Long Haired Gentleman) is a work in progress adding in several scenes for characters (with a lot of planned events for the neighborhood boys).

Both mods are already added onto the Korean 2.07 version (which is the japanese 2.07 version translated), so they can't just be sliced onto the GOG or steam versions.
Is it certain that he is going to add content for the neighborhood boys? cause from the posts of his that I see, its him just asking about what people think of those hypothetical scenes and also he posted a gif of the kid from the darkness mod doing it with miyuki, but he stated he has no intention of implementing it.

Dark_Matter

Jun 25, 2021

Joiplay don't work... Sad :(

Reactions: sakuzuda

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Is it certain that he is going to add content for the neighborhood boys? cause from the posts of his that I see, its him just asking about what people think of those hypothetical scenes and also he posted a gif of the kid from the darkness mod doing it with miyuki, but he stated he has no intention of implementing it.
At the very least, there are two options for Rio for going to the beach and mountains without leading to anything, and two options for the uncle that aren't made yet. In fact, the map for the beach is not connected to the choice (unsure if complete), without a set map for the mountain trip yet. However, after going through the data, it is in fact, 2 mods! The "Coward" mod and "Long Haired" mod (rough translations).

The "LH" mod adds ta nightly treatment with each girl to prevent his accidental discharges, adds a bath and night event for Miyuki, adds a bring home event to three of the side girls, and adds an event with each girl as the uncle sleeps (click on uncle and spend time to find the option).

The "Coward" mod adds having the aunt do stuff in front with MC in front of the boy, a beach event for Rio, a planned mountain event, and at least two planned events for the uncle.

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Alright, I've taken the LHG and Coward patched mod and transferred the official English translation onto the game. As the modder did a lot of changes and tweaks...there may be a few line errors I missed. Took a lot of editing to get it to this point. The only part that isn't english should be the new modded content. Unfortunately, even a google translate of most of it is...not good enough to make a mtl of. If anyone knows Korean and is willing to translate it, I can send them the needed lines to translate.

Also, the beach event is apparently almost finished, so I hooked the event up, so now you can see Rio's modded beach date.

A link to the modded game is . The game is premodded, so just unzip and play. Even if you don't care about the new modded content, the modder did add 2 additions to the base game: reset date button to start the summer over, and shortening the fade in when starting the game or gallery from 10 seconds down to 2.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Preview for the next update of the NTR Mod by 장발_신사.

Any one know whats
At the very least, there are two options for Rio for going to the beach and mountains without leading to anything, and two options for the uncle that aren't made yet. In fact, the map for the beach is not connected to the choice (unsure if complete), without a set map for the mountain trip yet. However, after going through the data, it is in fact, 2 mods! The "Coward" mod and "Long Haired" mod (rough translations).

The "LH" mod adds ta nightly treatment with each girl to prevent his accidental discharges, adds a bath and night event for Miyuki, adds a bring home event to three of the side girls, and adds an event with each girl as the uncle sleeps (click on uncle and spend time to find the option).

The "Coward" mod adds having the aunt do stuff in front with MC in front of the boy, a beach event for Rio, a planned mountain event, and at least two planned events for the uncle.
Any one have any idea whats up with the "disciple" gimmick of the long haired gentlemen. I just translate the page using Google so i still dont understand if the "disciple" and the long haired gentlemen are two different people working together or something or if its just the LHG posting

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Any one have any idea whats up with the "disciple" gimmick of the long haired gentlemen. I just translate the page using Google so i still dont understand if the "disciple" and the long haired gentlemen are two different people working together or something or if its just the LHG posting
Sounds like two people, and LHG is the teacher that is stepping back to let the 'disciple', possible 'Coward?' take up the reins??? Like you, I'm stuck with a google translate mess, so nothing is for certain, outside of the files pointing to at least two separate modders.

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
Sounds like two people, and LHG is the teacher that is stepping back to let the 'disciple', possible 'Coward?' take up the reins??? Like you, I'm stuck with a google translate mess, so nothing is for certain, outside of the files pointing to at least two separate modders.
I Feel that this is most likely it since you mentioned the files

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
After translating the texts in the preview images of the mod i've found that there's going to be scenes of Sharing , Ntr, sort of exhibitionism, an orgy , getting caught , NTRing others similar to how it was with leon in the original game, new original scenes .

Erasedc39

Aug 10, 2021
where i download the mods?
There are 4 mods made till now
2 of which are just costume/image changers while the other two are ones in korean but with original content. On this page you have a link to the the lastest mod from a korean modder which adds some content for the three main girls and the side girls. On the previous page you have a link to the darkness from konosuba mod where rion is replaced with a darkness model.

4.70 star(s) 146 Votes