4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
The guy that created the Darkness mod, today he uploads a new mod for the base game, but i can't get the password, if someone can guess it, share it please. here is the link .
did you pick the file to share it? at best what i can get are all images from the site :cool: oh and this boku which is needed to not have issues:
1653319440111.png

interpolxxx1

Jul 31, 2018
right click - open image in a new page - save as - put a name with .zip or .rar at the end and you download a folder (5mb) with image data

in any case i have attached the file
I unzipped it but it didn't work, the file only has 229 pictures

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I unzipped it but it didn't work, the file only has 229 pictures
you have to download the main mod here:

following theseinstruction
I'm not joking, the password is:

rjqrufsmpeoplewkdqkf

Hover on the file you would like to download, right click and select "Add". Click the button with Download-icon on the right bottom corner of the page and click the "Download" label.

Don't forget to download the Boku image the author shared in the thread, save image as, and change the extension to .rar.
Then extract the contents to www/img/pictures
Otherwise you'd get prompted with error loading images-alert in some of the custom scenes.

Source: kagura discord server

instruction end

the boku file is a patch to this mod, you have to download and use both

I have done all of this on the version with DLC; the game started but now i don't have time to test, but it is in korean (or japanese) I copied and substitued the file in the MOD and the file download from boku images;

can someone insert the new files in a base version (i don't know if it works with dlc) but in english? I have no idea which file i don't need to overwrite

Klereb

Jan 21, 2021
I downloaded the main mod and I also downloaded that folder named boku that you attached to your post. Do I still need to download the image of the kid facing backwards?
the boku fille is the image of the kid facing backwards. you have to put them in the www/pictures folder
I tried it in the version with the DLC, but i don't know if it works properly (i played only 1 day without issue) this mod should be for the basic version without dlc

doughboy420

Jul 21, 2021
The guy that created the Darkness mod, today he uploads a new mod for the base game, but i can't get the password, if someone can guess it, share it please. here is the link .
What exactly does this do? I don't notice anything different from vanilla/

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
What exactly does this do? I don't notice anything different from vanilla/
Adds a few scenes for the mother (click on her during the day, first option, then option 3 and 4, the ones with brackets). Also a bracket option for three side-heroines which invites them back to the house for sex. All of which is kind of lost without a translation for it. There's apparently several more scenes he's planning to add involving mc's young friends coming over.

Reactions: doughboy420

Beyo

Sep 6, 2017
Adds a few scenes for the mother (click on her during the day, first option, then option 3 and 4, the ones with brackets). Also a bracket option for three side-heroines which invites them back to the house for sex. All of which is kind of lost without a translation for it. There's apparently several more scenes he's planning to add involving mc's young friends coming over.
Among those scenes with the mother are two h-scenes with some red guy who comes over to the home. No idea what, but my guess is that the mother gets into prostitution under the MC's request.

Aserola1746

Jul 27, 2020
" 겁결국룰장발 " is the password, translated my page to english to look for it.

KryzstofGryc

Jun 7, 2018

can I do this on the omake part or do I have to do this during the playthrough?

the new mod doesn't have a save that came along with it, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to do another playthrough to unlock it again

Aescanor

Dec 11, 2019
can I do this on the omake part or do I have to do this during the playthrough?

the new mod doesn't have a save that came along with it, and I'm not sure if I'm willing to do another playthrough to unlock it again
You can play from the beginning or save in the box first, then activate the game mod. The mod is integrated with it when pressing the 1 key, then activate the full storage and enjoy لقطة الشاشة 2022-05-25 130702.png
This is a complete save if you don't know what to do

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes