4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

War1926

Aug 29, 2020
huh?? There is new content? what was added? last ver I played had the cosplay and other heroines to "romance"

RayBar

May 12, 2020

this game looks kinda similar,does anyone know if there is a translation/or being worked on?

cIoseopenbrutal

Apr 2, 2021

this game looks kinda similar,does anyone know if there is a translation/or being worked on?
Not to my knowledge. But , you can go to this thread: https://f95zone.to/threads/translation-request-country-life-rj390522-pictorcircus.117098/
and Watch it for a potential translator that might tackle this one. There's already a partial mtl in one of the comments if you're interested as well.

and if you are looking for a pirated version of the game , hentaibedta has it.

dinopara

Apr 1, 2021
too bad that darkness mod is only Korean
it's rpgm, you can open the json files and MTL them, either that or learning korean, up to you.
also there was a bug with a scene where the game didn't let me finish it unless i had H_line1.png, in case anyone runs into the same issue just pick the two files from the attachment and upload it to www/img/pictures

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019

I played it and personally I didn't enjoy it.
The sex positions you couldn't control much and your stuck with it until it plays out. You run painfully slow so getting to places is tiresome. Not any unique CGs or anything to keep your mind wondering about the game. I feel it coulda done far more since it had the foundation of a great game similar to summer memories but the sex doesn't feel earned or intrusive enough.

shionels

Dec 12, 2017
I altered the requirement for bathroom, toilet, and night crawl related skills to become allowed to use early.
You still need to obtain those skills normally though.
Rio will always allowed from beginning, while Yui & Miyuki require you to see their 20 affection event first.
Basically I just tuned up Boku's horny monkey "pranks" there.

I'm using kin-kun's 2.03.10 Release (Unofficial Version) as its base, so high-chance it'd cause some error if you apply this into official release version
*also his version also has sleep topless/naked mechanic, might as well use them

Last edited:
Oct 16, 2021
speaking of summer memories/Boku no Natsuyasumi knock-offs.

there's this upcoming game, it may have potential.

Are we giving our knock off recommandations of summer memories now while we wait for Winter memories ?
My findings

(Love this one, although not quite SM but same atmosphere)

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
speaking of summer memories/Boku no Natsuyasumi knock-offs.

there's this upcoming game, it may have potential.

This genuinely looks like a good game so far. The general sex vs the room specific ones is kinda drastic though.
Specifically some scenes that have bigger sprites seem to be room specific. And for the very small sprites that this game is mainly using is hard to feel much for them since its lacking the details that bigger sprites use.
Of course it is remedied with a large sprite window.

Basically it comes down to this for preference:
(Gonna compare Winter Memories to this game)

1. You prefer the Sprites to be of a medium that is the core game with large windows from time to time that complement the medium sprites, but for main story uses static CGs with a few unused for gameplay-sprites. Adds intrusiveness and control feel to the game but can feel less dedicated to highly detailed sprites.

Or

2. A game that uses tiny sprites with large windows, however your attention is brought only too those detailed windows. And you're not too focused on the simplified tiny sprites. Uses room specific large animations for story and special moments. The large sprites are impressive and will stay in your mind, but you lose the feeling of control and intrusiveness since they are tied to certain areas. (Though we'd have to play in order to see if most animations are room specific)

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
Speaking of this game (which came before summer memories btw , so it's not really a "knock-off") , the circle is making a "My Secret Summer Vacation 2" , which I'm also looking forward to.
Honestly after playing quite of a few of these games I've been noticing what I like and dislike in games.
Dieselmines has some of the best animations in the pixel business yet I feel that the sex is kinda one note.
Even when they made a game similar to summer memories it felt kinda lackluster not because of the animations but the lack of power the player has.

Sex is about power and how much that person has.
Yea you can go room to room, but seemed to me that it was lacking features of immersion for the player.
I used to lean more on hentai games being "Hentai" First, and "games" second. But games like Summer memories and Succubus Affection got me questioning it. Those games use their Functionality as the sex.

The immorality and hiding from the uncle is the center of function and fetish for the game and its mechanics are tuned just enough to imply it.
Death by snu-snu and gain followers/powers by snu-snu also complements Succubus Affection plus movement actually feels pretty good not stiff.

NTRLegend game has qualities of summer memories I can't feel but disgust for the MC since his room has to be trashy to get the girl and grinding feels more like a pain to me.

Secret Summer Vacation 2 looks promising but now my issues are more effected by Sprite work and if it'll be tied to rooms which I won't know until I play the 1st game or this new one.

I know I sound very picky its just rare to get good hentai games you know.
*cough* I get it I'll go touch grass now.

Mar 19, 2019
IDK if this is a dumb thing to ask but I just bought my first windows computer and idk what to use to run or play this game. I would love some help in any way.

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
IDK if this is a dumb thing to ask but I just bought my first windows computer and idk what to use to run or play this game. I would love some help in any way.
normally the requirements to run a RPGMV already come with the windows, then, how my friend Rex above me said, just click the executable

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Just double click on the game after extracting it from the .zip. Be sure to download RPGM before playing.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes