4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Its a nice idea, but at this point it just would be the same cast, just with different models + incest. I think it should be more centered around his school life and people he knows (but he can still fuck his mom tho).
Yeah, we were talking about that, too. One heroine or subheroine could be one teacher at school, another could be a bully, etc. What I really want is more sexual positions, like doing it sideways for example.

XStriXXX

Mar 28, 2019
Silly question but does anyone knows the exact relation between Miyuki and the MC? "Aunt" is a broad term and it is hard to distinguish between its meanings in English. Also, the game doesn't clarify it.
I want to know if,
Miyuki is the sister of the MC's mother, or
Miyuki's husband is the brother of MC's father, or
Miyuki's husband is the brother of MC's mother?
Another possibility of Miyuki being the MC's father's sister is ruled out because she calls him "Brother in law" in the game.
If anyone played this game in another language or understood it clearly, I would appreciate it if you clarify it for us.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Silly question but does anyone knows the exact relation between Miyuki and the MC? "Aunt" is a broad term and it is hard to distinguish between its meanings in English. Also, the game doesn't clarify it.
I want to know if,
Miyuki is the sister of the MC's mother, or
Miyuki's husband is the brother of MC's father, or
Miyuki's husband is the brother of MC's mother?
Another possibility of Miyuki being the MC's father's sister is ruled out because she calls him "Brother in law" in the game.
If anyone played this game in another language or understood it clearly, I would appreciate it if you clarify it for us.
I've played it all over several times and I'm pretty sure the father and uncle are brothers. Miyuki and boku's mom call theirselves with the "san" sufix, such a formality isn't common between siblings. It could also be that the mom and uncle are siblings, but at least I narrowed it a little bit more. Anyone else willing to help?

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Guys let me just confirm something, there are currently 3 mods, not related and not compatible. One the prota is blond and it's unstraslated, after a research i found that it's a korean mod for darkness from konosuba and has new and good animations, kind of LEGENDARY, would like more information and explanation.

The second it's from the kagura server, made by Juja, i played this and really liked, there new sprites the girls wears micro bikinis and has huge tits, it's perfect and it's being updated currently.

And the third is from Kin-kun wich make the game smoother, have port for android, and is currently implementing a sleep naked content.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, and i'm the only one who thinks that these mod's should go to the main page? the downside is that none of these mod's have their own thread, and maybe that... difficult? somehow the process.

Thnx in advance for the answers, and please more huge/bigger titties mods:illuminati:

BlueFireNick

Apr 14, 2019
Guys let me just confirm something, there are currently 3 mods, not related and not compatible. One the prota is blond and it's unstraslated, after a research i found that it's a korean mod for darkness from konosuba and has new and good animations, kind of LEGENDARY, would like more information and explanation.

The second it's from the kagura server, made by Juja, i played this and really liked, there new sprites the girls wears micro bikinis and has huge tits, it's perfect and it's being updated currently.

And the third is from Kin-kun wich make the game smoother, have port for android, and is currently implementing a sleep naked content.

Please correct me if i'm wrong, and i'm the only one who thinks that these mod's should go to the main page? the downside is that none of these mod's have their own thread, and maybe that... difficult? somehow the process.

Thnx in advance for the answers, and please more huge/bigger titties mods:illuminati:
There are two appearance mods on Kagura's discord, and all of the mods are indeed none compatible (as is, at least. One would have to personally create a combined mod). The Korean mod has little info at the moment, because of the limitations of google translate.

Having a spoiler tab with links to the posts with the newest version of each mod might work, but the two discord mods have the disadvantage of being locked into a single discussion thread on discord involving everything about the game, making one have to scan through lots of chatter to find the mods.

Reactions: Sinxflavio2

Sinxflavio2

Jul 14, 2017
Yeah, as just a chat in discord development it would be a pain in the ass to track down links and progress, even with the search function, though it would be awesome to see all these mods developing, or a big huge mod with all the features from the mods... ahhh i'm surely dreaming, but it's a good "what if"

DspGaming

Apr 2, 2019
I do want him to do an "Autumn Memories" and "Spring Memories", but it's at his hometown --- the three main heroines are his mother and older sisters. He's already done two of the seasons so may as well do all of them, but not concentrate on the aunt and cousins again, two more times as that would be boring.
This would be neat but he mentioned a while ago that Winter Memories is going to be the last entry in the series (atleast for now) and that he’s going to work on a turn-based combat game (with another shota and sub heroines) afterwards, you can see some of his concept work way back on his ci-en page

Reactions: Iambob

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
so what is darkness edition?
Its this new mod that makes Rio into Darkness from Konosuba and apparently came out in the Korean side of the fanbase.
It adds new animations for only Rio rivaling that of Diselmine or Zell23 animations.
Even a new Boku design. New cosplay outfits, X-ray to one of the sex animations and added a few more key animations to current sex animations like Darkness being wet while cowgirl postion etc.
Overall worth the download.

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes