4.70 star(s) 149 Votes

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
I do want him to do an "Autumn Memories" and "Spring Memories", but it's at his hometown --- the three main heroines are his mother and older sisters. He's already done two of the seasons so may as well do all of them, but not concentrate on the aunt and cousins again, two more times as that would be boring.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I do want him to do an "Autumn Memories" and "Spring Memories", but it's at his hometown --- the three main heroines are his mother and older sisters. He's already done two of the seasons so may as well do all of them, but not concentrate on the aunt and cousins again, two more times as that would be boring.
That would be good, actually... Or maybe his mom, just one sister and another aunt but, instead of being a closet pervert like Miyuki, being an open minded woman, kinda like a gyaru. The sub heroines could be a bully at school and a classmates, among others.

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
The game is complete already? And Kagura is working in it already? That's great news
"Development" in this context means it's not complete. Also, I honestly do not understand how you misunderstand that's it finished, when the progress of the sub-heroines isn't 100% yet (plus there's still a lot more other things to do).

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
"Development" in this context means it's not complete. Also, I honestly do not understand how you misunderstand that's it finished, when the progress of the sub-heroines isn't 100% yet (plus there's still a lot more other things to do).
Ok that make more sense. There is no context in what you just said and the way you talk about it is like you know personally the one who is working on it so I thought it was from Kagura people. No the dev progress from the japanese game devs instead. Now I understand what's going on. As a fan myself of the series I can't wait for it.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Ok that make more sense. There is no context in what you just said and the way you talk about it is like you know personally the one who is working on it so I thought it was from Kagura people. No the dev progress from the japanese game devs instead. Now I understand what's going on. As a fan myself of the series I can't wait for it.
I mean, I guess you could think that if you're not used to Scarlet's comments, maybe? No matter. I'm honestly super hyped for winter memories myself.

Eurekachan26

Feb 2, 2018
I mean, I guess you could think that if you're not used to Scarlet's comments, maybe? No matter. I'm honestly super hyped for winter memories myself.
Yeah my bad. I found recently there was this gog version and I wanted to know the diferences between this and the old steam version I played before. One of my fav games for sure.

JupitersSon

Mar 9, 2020

Or perhaps have all the usual characters, his aunt and 2 cousins, but this time they come to visit him and they end up roping his mother into everything so it now becomes his mother, aunt and 2 cousins. Nice to see the girls returning plus the addition of someone new and spicy.

Reactions: Kentorian

X[]-[]X

Aug 28, 2021
Or perhaps have all the usual characters, his aunt and 2 cousins, but this time they come to visit him and they end up roping his mother into everything so it now becomes his mother, aunt and 2 cousins. Nice to see the girls returning plus the addition of someone new and spicy.
Gotta have the onee-sans too, but I like your idea as the plot to "Spring Memories" (which I would decide to be the first game). Expanding upon what you said, the aunt ropes her sister in and the cousins rope their cousins in.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
Gotta have the onee-sans too, but I like your idea as the plot to "Spring Memories" (which I would decide to be the first game). Expanding upon what you said, the aunt ropes her sister in and the cousins rope their cousins in.
There MUST be a gir who tries to pick on him at school, but ends up tamed by his pee pee too.

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
The 5 new sub-heroines I would create are: his teacher, his bully in the same class, mum's friend, mum's friend's daughter and a high school girl --- 2 milfs, 2 lolis and 1 onee-san.
Yep, mom's friend could work as the open minded and not closet pervert milf I mentioned before.

Jason2

Jun 24, 2019
The 5 new sub-heroines I would create are: his teacher, his bully in the same class, mum's friend, mum's friend's daughter and a high school girl --- 2 milfs, 2 lolis and 1 onee-san.
First game with Boku "Housemaid" had a similar cast. An open minded milf is his friend's mom. A childhold oneesan who is slightly older. A tsundere teacher different from tomboy kagami.

LordScrambles

Dec 19, 2021
Here's a link for it:

It's the full game, so just unpack and start it up. A quick test of copying the commonevents file over proved fruitless, so someone will have a lot of work getting it back to english, as the modder added stuff.
Is there anyway we can commission someone to back-port the English text into this version somehow? I honestly have no idea how feasible/difficult such a task would be.

devil_hunter

Jul 1, 2017
I think a male Bully's sister or girlfriend would be more amusing, most of their story would be centered on stealth sex while the bully is either trying to find Boku or he's nearby

Reactions: Lewyn Collins

Lewyn Collins

Engaged Member
Nov 16, 2021
I think a male Bully's sister or girlfriend would be more amusing, most of their story would be centered on stealth sex while the bully is either trying to find Boku or he's nearby
That one is great, actually, but I don't think Dojin Otome would do that. Miyuki and Boku's mom (in an hypothetical future game) would be enough NTR.

Niches

Dec 2, 2018
Its a nice idea, but at this point it just would be the same cast, just with different models + incest. I think it should be more centered around his school life and people he knows (but he can still fuck his mom tho).

4.70 star(s) 149 Votes